Boss Stan

AN: Hello! Haven't heard from me in a while, have you? So this is about Mabel and Stan in this episode. Obviously Mabel wouldn't run the place like Stan does. And since all of her employees are used to it (and know not to take advantage of her) the way she runs things goes pretty well. I think she'd be a little tougher, after 30-odd years of running the business, but she still wouldn't lose that can-do nice attitude.

Mabel, the twins, Waddles, and Gompers were watching TV. The show was Cash Wheel, and Stan and Gompers were snacking on a box of Chipackerz.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we now return to Cash Wheel!" The TV announcer said. "Sponsored by Chipackerz: The Chip-Flavored Crackers!"

"But they taste just like chips," Stan said in amazement, eating a cracker.

The contestant on TV spun the wheel, and it landed on 'cash shower.'

"Congratulations!" The TV announcer said. "You're taking a Cash Shower!"

Money started falling on the man. He laughed, reaching out and gathering the money. He punched the other contestants when they tried to grab some.

"I like that guy's style," Stan smiled.

"Ms. Pines, we got tourists at 9:00!" Fiddleford announced, entering the room. "A whole bus load'a 'em!"

Mabel and the twins entered the gift shop, looking out the window to see a bunch of tourists get off a bus.

"Yay, new customers!" Mabel cheered. "Ria, make some new attractions! I want everyone to have fun!"

"I'm on it, Ms. Pines!" Ria said. She glued a wolf head onto a chicken.

"Graunty Mabel, you should raise some of the prices," Stan suggested. "It's not often we get this many tourists."

"Heh, go crazy, knucklehead," Mabel ruffled Stan's hair and handed him a permanent marker. He smiled, raising a price on a sign from '$2' to '$200.'

"We'll bleed 'em dry," Stan laughed.

"Yeesh Stan, it's like when you look at tourists, all you see are wallets with legs," Bella said.

"What? That's not true!" Stan waved the notion off. He looked outside, where a family of wallets was stepping out of a van.

"Thank you for taking me to the Mystery Shack, Daddy," a small wallet said.

"Now don't spend yourself all in one place," the bigger wallet told him. Another wallet stepped out of the van.

"Oh, I feel sick," it groaned, and vomited pennies. Stan rubbed his eyes.

"Graunty Mabel, someone threw up!" Stan informed his aunt.

"Got it," Mabel said. "Ford sweetie, could you go clean it up? Please?"

"You got it, Graunty Mabel," Ford smiled lightly and grabbing a mob and bucket.

-----

While Mabel showed a group of tourists around, Stan was watching the counter.

"Behold, Gravity Falls bumper stickers!" Stan announced, holding out the sticker. "You can stick them on your bumper!"