________________________________

I hop out of the shower and throw on a really tight shirt, then realizing it's Ian's, but I still look pretty good in it. Never knew black V-necks were my thing. "Ian." Speak of the devil, I call out his name getting nothing in response. I throw my shoe at him playfully as the sheets ruffle but not much movement is received.

"Hey." I coo as I climb on top of him, and he turns his head away from the brightness of the blinds. "You okay?" I ask as he rolls and I fall over with his suddenly shift in movement. I immediately go into my his nightstand drawer and notice that his pills from last night's container are still in there. I curse under my breath and I bend down by Ian's bedside. "Okay, I know you're having another episode. You gotta remind me about pills, Ian. It's a two part thing. You want these closed?" I ask Ian, pointing to the blinds as he groans in response. I shut the blinds and leave the room in darkness as I lean over and kiss Ian's head, or the blanket covering his head. "I gotta get to work but I only have one guy today so I'll get here as soon as I can. Promise." I say as I leave the room and close the door, running a stressed hand over my solemn face.

Ian's having a low. Forgot to take his meds. I'll be home in about an hour to be with him so don't come by, just let him have his space.

I send the text to Mandy, who responds with tell him I love him :( and I sigh in response, taking a few deep breaths and glancing up at mine and Ian's room grimly, finally deciding to leave for work.

________________________________

Some asshole came in for work, not for me luckily, but he disrespected the girls so I did my Mickey thing and punched him in the face. I had some old woman who was complaining the whole time about some other bitch who was being a bitch to another bitch, and I nodded my head and pretended to listen. About an hour later she left, I got paid my two hundred, and I was out.

I see Fiona on the L, who asks about Ian and if he is alright and if I need help talking care of him, to which I say no, and before I know it we're creating small talk.

"So are you and Ian, ya know, back together?" Fiona asked as I sat down next to her. I ponder it for a second and it hadn't hit me that we still weren't officially a couple.

"It would seem that way, but not yet. Don't wanna jump to conclusions without Ian's word." She nods and I, deciding to be somewhat nice, ask her how she is holding up after Frank decided to crash her fucking wedding and ruin her love life. Though what he did was fucked up and I hate the guy, Fiona was better off knowing before it was too late.

"After the shit with Sean, I'm over men." She replies, following it by a long huff.

"Women?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"I mean all relationships. I need Fiona time. Too busy focusing on the rest of the shit show I forgot about myself." I nod, which seems to end the conversation as we both sit in silence, each of us thinking about our own shit. At this point I am fucking urging to get home and see Ian, all of this talking making an ache in my chest that only his steady breathing can mend, and when my stop arrives I'm fucking thrilled. I get to see Ian, a nice bed, and nudity.

________________________________

I throw my flannel off onto the couch, kicking off my shoes as I stumble upstairs. Ian is still a lump under the covers, and I dreadfully sigh when I see his still body. "I'm home." I whisper softly, this time getting a head turn in my direction. It's not far enough to look at me but it's still a movement that makes me exhale with relief. I strip down into my boxers and a shirt and lay on top of the comforter, wrapping my arm around his waist and leaning my head against his shoulder. "Not even gonna talk to me, huh?" I mumble as Ian scoots farther away and I pull back, sitting against the headboard.