The Truth

Hey guys before you start reading I want to say I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I should lately I've been so busy starting school and all and have been tired but here it is now and again I'm sorry and please enjoy.

Riley woke up hoping this was all a dream hoping she is in her room holding her beary the bear bear and finding her brother under the covers with her. She opened her eyes finding Mr.Turner in the kitchen making breakfast and Farkle laying down next to her. Riley smiled even though it wasn't a dream Farkle her best friend was with her. Mr.Turner had a stack of pancakes on the counter.
"Riley wake up your friend"
Riley shook Farkle lightly not wanting to wake him up but he did. He looked up at Riley and smiled.
"Goodmorning Riley"
"Goodmorning"
Mr.Turner put the plate of pancakes right in front of Farkle and Riley. They immediately digged in starving. 
"Riley"
"Yes Farkle"
"Happy birthday"
"You remembered"
"Have I ever forgotten your birthday"
"No I guess not"
They both laughed.
"Riley I didn't give you a present"
"Farkle you being here with me is the best present you can give me"
They starred at each other both looking into each other's eyes Riley leans in never thinking her first kiss will be with Farkle.
"Are y'all ready for school or not we're gonna be late"
Mr.Turner says as he comes in behind Riley and Farkle ruining their moment.
Riley and Farkle looked at each other for just a second then back to Mr.Turner.
"Yeah we're ready"
Riley said as she broke the silence.

Cory waited in the middle of the hall waiting for Riley to show up. Topanga walked up to Cory knowing he was waiting for someone.
"Do you like her?"
Cory turned around surprised to see Topanga.
"Who?"
"Riley"
"Nooooo why would you say that"
"You've been different....since she came"
"I think she's related me"
"Oh"
"Why did you ask that"
Topanga blushed her cheeks turning bright red.
"Oh nothing..."
Before Cory could say anything else he saw Riley and someone else with her ealk in the building.
"Cory doesn't that boy look a whole lot like Stuart?"
"Yeah he does"
"Riley looks alot like you"
"She's got your hair"
Topanga blushed again for no reason.
Riley walked up to her young dad and mom. She had something to tell them.
"We need to tell you something" Riley said,"we haven't been completely honest with you guys"
"Riley um..." Cory said.
"Farkle I am Farkle"Farkle said.
"What is it"Topanga said worryingly.
"We are not from this time we are from the future"