Ladynoir

It was a quiet snowy night, atop the Eiffel Tower were two shadows. If you took a look closer were the famous heroes Ladybug and Chat noir.
      "This weather is purr-fect! M'lady!" The black leather hero cheered. He glanced as him feminine partner and noticed her shivering.
      "I-it s-sure is, ch-chat." She stammers through the cold. Ladybug had her hands wrapped around her knees shivering.
      "Does M'lady need a hug from their very favorite cat?" Chat noir questioned with a smirk. He spread his arms wide and welcomed in. Although she might've declined the invitation any other day, she was freezing. She rolled her eyes and walk into his warm embrace. Chat sat down so she was on his lap, head nuzzled in his neck.
       Chat blushed at her actions, which made her nuzzle more because of more heat radiating off him. Chat wrapped his arms around her waist so she didn't fall off the 984 foot monument. He soon found himself asleep with his chin resting atop her head.
        On normal days he would be a blushing mess, but the warmth weakened him. He felt her shuffle under him. Soon his was leaning on the tower itself.
     He peaked an eye open and was locked with her bluebells.
     "Thanks Chat, you're the best." She smiled and Chat felt his heart flutter. She leaned down and pecked his cheek before waving and swinging off.
       Chat heard a beep and Plagg came out his ring.
      "You're lovestruck kid." Plagg said looking at his shaken miraculous owner.
      "I'm never washing this cheek." Adrien whispered to himself as he put his hand to touch it. Ladybug left a peach looking kiss mark on his cheek.
      "Camembert, I don't get enough to be doing this." Plagg whined as his master called for 'claws out' again as he headed home.
      Not all black cats are unlucky.

    Sorry if it sucked. This is my first oneshot book and oneshot in general so please give nice criticism on what I could make better. Thanks guys. REQUEST PLEASE.