"Damn, this don't look too good for you Breezy." Ace commented as he saw Ford was now being bit up by the other dog.

Alex brushed it off. It isn't that big of a deal if Ford loses. He loses money, but not a lot. If he loses his own fight, then that's his life.

As long as Ford doesn't die, Alex will be okay. If Ford does die he'll have to make up an excuse to Majesty. But what Alex didn't know is that Majesty hid in the backseat of his car. She was fed up with Alex not telling her where he was going.

"So what exactly happens here?" Majesty asked loudly since the room was full of loud voices and barks. She tried to see what was going on, but she was being blocked by everyone.

"Well..." Tobi sighed, "you're here. See for yourself." Majesty attempted to see over everyone but she couldn't. Tobi grabbed her hand and began to pull her through the crowd. "Oh wow!" She gasped. "That's a beautiful ring. You're married?! Did you have that on when we saw each other the first two times or...?"

They stopped as they made it to the front of the crowd. Majesty looked down at her hand with a small smile on her face. She was completely unaware of Ford being tackled by the random dog.

"Uh.. No." She shook her head. "Just got married."

Tobi parted her lips to ask another question, but she was interrupted by Bryce placing his hand on her shoulder. Majesty wore a disgusted look on her face as her eyes landed on Bryce.

"Oh," Tobi smiled as she pecked his lips, "Bryce this is Majesty, Majesty this is my boyfriend Bryce."

Does she know her boyfriend tried to pay me for sex? Majesty pondered.

"Oh you're the bitch Breezy married." He placed his hand over his mouth as laughs left his mouth.

Majesty narrowed her eyes at him, ready to punch him right in the face. That is exactly what she did. Bryce fell back on the floor as Tobi gasped and bended down to tend to her boyfriend.

As Majesty turned around she came face to face with the dogs. She recognized the big, spotted dog that was covered in blood and being dragged out. The other dog had no scratches and was being taken out by the owner.

Alex chewed the inside of his cheek as he realized Ford lost.

Guess I'll have to stick with my dog.

Majesty gave Alex her death glare as he stepped into the ring. All the puzzle pieces were finally being put together. She now understood why he wanted Ford and why he has the room under his floor.

The room under his bedroom is a training room. Alex trained Ford, but barley. He assumed Ford wouldn't need much training since he's so big. But he was terribly wrong.

Majesty's best friend of six years is now gone.

Ace rubbed Alex's shoulders as he gave a few words of encouragement. "You gotta win this Breezy. You just lost a dog fight for the first time in months. If you lose your fight that's your ass."

Alex rolled his eyes and stared at his opponent. He seemed like an easy win since he's short, skinny and white. The white guys are usually the weakest. Unless they're on steroids or come from the hood.

As soon as Alex got the green light, his fist connected with the guy's temple. That one punch sent him falling to the ground. He laid unconscious as people cheered for Alexander. Majesty watched all of this in horror.

How can someone do this?

Majesty pushed her way through the crowd, no longer wanting to be here.

After Alex collected his money and gave Ace his portion, he was in a corner with Amber as everyone else watched the other fights.

"How can you get that girl pregnant, but not me when I told you I was ready for a baby?!" Amber felt like she was nothing. Well, to Alex she is nothing. "I wanted your kids, but you broke up with me! Now you're having a child with some other bitch!"

Alex blew out a breath as he leaned on the wall behind him. Amber stood in front of him with her arms folded across her chest and a mug on her face.

"First of all she isn't pregnant. Second, we were young as hell!" He argued back. "And don't call her a bitch Amber, you know I'll do some shit to you and not regret it."

"What're you going to do, kill me?" She chuckled. "You're not a killer Breezy."

Amber continued to argue with Alex, well she's really arguing with herself. Alex's eyes searched the perimeter of the room until they landed on a certain someone.

His wife.

"What the hell?"

He brushed past Amber and ran outside after Majesty. She was a few feet away from a car when he finally caught up with her.

"Maj, what the hell are you doing here?" He furrowed his eyebrows, secretly hoping she didn't see too much.

His hopes were shot down when he forced her turn around. Fresh tears were streaming down her face. Her nose was red and she sniffed every other minute.

"Get away from me!" Majesty screamed through tears. "You're a fucking bad person!"

The palm of her hands slid across her face as she wiped her warm tears away. Alex chewed on his bottom lip, watching as the woman he's married to cry.

"And you're just now realizing that?"

• • •

Just a filler chapter.