"Stay here and don't move, I'll be back."

That's all I heard before I could hear footsteps going farther and farther, the man left.

Then and there I could hear sirens in the distant nearing our direction,

They were coming.

----

"Jiyeon ah wake up!"

I opened my eyes,breathing heavily, and sat upright to see Taehyung next to me.

I looked around to find myself in a hospital room, the lights were dimmed and there was only a small frail plant in the corner of the room.

I looked to my right to see Taehyung with a worried smile plastered on his face.

Sweat was trickling down my forehead and the palms of my hands were freakishly warm.

"Taehyung oppa what happened?"

Taehyung grabbed my hand and shook it roughly.

"Are you okay why didn't you call me?"

A tear rolled down his cheek as he slowly released my hand forcing in a smile.

"Taehyung oppa... I didn't mean to... Where's Jungkook?"

Taehyung sighed deeply and a depressing expression appeared on his face.

"He's in room 34a right now, we don't know if he survived the crash or not."

I gasped in shock at Taehyung's explanation.

Taehyung and I were the only ones in the room, where were the others?

Worried about Jungkook, I used all my strength to force myself off the bed and limp out of my hospital room.

"JIYEON AH!"

Taehyung called after me but I rushed out of the room and limped down the hallway searching for room 34a.

I finally came across the hospital room with the door half open, I could hear what sounded like Jungkook mumbling.

I entered the room carefully to find nobody inside just Jungkook lying in the bed, asleep.

I pulled a chair and sat down next to him admiring his features.

"Jungkook ah I'm really sorry I didn't mean for this to happen."

"I know I screwed up bad all I remember was the sound of us hitting that tree."

I rambled to Jungkook who just laid there peacefully.

I ran my fingers through his hair down to his jawline and back to his hand.

I held it roughly wanting to bawl.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook ah I really am, I didn't mean for it to end like this I'm.."

I shut up quickly when Jungkook's eyes

He tilted his head facing me his lips curved into a smile.

"Ji..Jiyeon ah?"

He managed to pop out.

My blank face cracked into a warm hearted smile as I released his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Jungkook ah you're awake!"

I hugged him tightly never wanting to let go while he chuckled softly.