Chapter 9 Sorry!

After about 10 episodes we got bored. I pulled out my phone to text my friends.
Kate: Hey guys I'm at Ethan's house.
Payton: Cool🙂
Savvanah: Is it a nice house?
Kate: Yeah it's very pretty.

Payton: Hey I have to go, I have to go
bed, I'm going to see family tomorrow early in the morning so I'll ttyl bye!!

Kate: K have fun bye!

Payton has left the chat!

Savvanah:I have to tell u something.

Kate: Okay, what's up?

Savvanah: Payton and I have been fighting..

Kate: What about?

Savannah: Well she got mad at me for hanging out with Jessica.

Kate: Jess is bad influence...

Savannah: ik but she's really cool and nice to me. Plus I miss u and u need to come back!!

Kate: Well, if Payton doesn't like Jess you shouldn't leave her out. At least hang with her.

Savvanah: I told her to but she shook her head and left.
Kate: Oh well I'll talk to her tommrow cuz I'm gonna go bye!

Savannah: Bye

I turned my phone off. "Do, you guys wanna meet my dog?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. Faith quickly got up. He stood up and we followed him. We stopped at a door that was shut. "He's really playful so he might jump on you." He said warning us. We nodded our heads. "Before you open the door what kind of breed is he?" Faith asked.

"Husky." He said. She bided her head. He slowly turned the door knob. The second he opened the door a black and white dog ran out. It jumped up on me. I laughed and pat it's head.  It pushed Faith so hard she fell to the ground. Ethan and I burst out with laughter. I held my stomach. "Guys! It isn't funny help!" She cried. We quickly stopped laughing.

I grabbed both of her hands and helped her up. "What's wrong, are you okay?!" I asked. She rubbed her head and shook it meaning no. I took a look at her head. There was a deep cut. I covered my mouth with my hand. "We need to go to tie hospital now!" I said. We ran out to the car. Soon we got there. We rushed inside. We told the secretary we needed a doctor fast.

She rushed to the phone and she called a doctor. They quickly rushed her back into a room. They didn't allow us back.

😱😱😱😱😱