Chapter 5: Reactions

Baekhyun's POV:

"She's," I hesitated, "She's my bodyguard father ordered to protect me."

"Okay, I'll look over her. Why don't you get some rest."

"Okay, I will. Please take good care of her," I said before leaving. I went into my room and fell asleep once more. I woke up a few more hours later to the smell of cooking. I got ready for the day and went down to Taeyeon's room. I watched her sleep peacefully. Then I went to the kitchen. I saw my mom and went to look over her shoulder. "Omma, what are you cooking?"

"Rice porridge for the girl. What's her name? I don't want to keep calling her that girl. It sounds rude."

"Her name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."

"Baekhyun, do you need something?" My mom and I turned towards the sound. Taeyeon was walking into the kitchen looking better than she did yesterday. "Oh? Annyeonghaseyo, I am Taeyeon," she said while bowing.

"I am Baekhyun's mother," she said to Taeyeon. My mother then poured the porridge in a bowl. I went to sit down at the table. Then Taeyeon and my mother came with more dishes. We all sat down and started eating. "I heard you are Baekhyun's bodyguard. Is that true?"

"Neh," Taeyeon responded. I held Taeyeon's hand. She looked at me startled.

"She is also my girlfriend," I said to my mom. I looked over at Taeyeon and smiled.

"Is this true?" my mother questioned Taeyeon.

"Neh," Taeyeon responded blushing and looking down.

"No need to look down Taeyeon," my mother said, "I am quite happy you two are a couple. You both look great together, and you seem like a great girl." Taeyeon looked up.

"Thank you," Taeyeon said as she did a small bow in her seat.

"Let's eat," I said to my mother and Taeyeon. I ate while my mom and Taeyeon talked to each other. At the end Taeyeon seemed to have warm up to my mom. When we finished Taeyeon and I cleaned up the table together. Then my mother got ready to go.

"Bye Taeyeon, please take good care of Baekhyun," she said before she left, "And Baekhyun, be nice to Taeyeon." She left and Taeyeon turned to look right at me.

"What happened yesterday?"

"She just came and stayed here for the night."

"I mean the whole story Baekhyun," she said looking at me.

"Okay, my mom found you lying on the ground, and you were burning up with a fever. Then I brought you to your room and she took care of you."

"Oh," she said quietly, "I didn't get to thank her."

"Come on it's Sunday. We have school tomorrow so we should do something fun today. what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to an amusement park!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay, then we'll go," I replied with a smile.

Taeyeon's POV:

I went back to my room and changed into something for riding rollercoasters. I went down and waited for Baekhyun to come. He came wearing a white T-shirt and some blue shorts. We both got into his car and we drove off to an amusement park. When we got tickets we looked around for what ride to ride.

"Let's ride the biggest one," I said to see if Baekhyun's face would change, but it didn't.

"Okay." We got on and buckled up. When the safety checks were done we started up the hill. Baekhyun held my hand.