Chapter 4

Blake's POV

I wake up that morning and my mom is home still? Hmm... that's strange she's normally at work.

"Hey mum, why are you still here?" I asked while walking downstairs.

"Oh I thought I would take the day off and stay home with my children. Kaylee and Kylee aren't going to daycare today. But you still have to go to school. After you get out I'm going to take you shopping. You can pick out a couple new outfits and everything. So be prepared when you get home." She says

"Okay, I have to go get dressed for school. See you after school." I say, walking upstairs.

I walk into my bedroom and put on a pair of super tight black skinny jeans, a light blue strapless shirt and a jean jacket over top of it. I slip on a pair of light blue flats and I grab my book bag and walk out to the kitchen.

"Mum, I'm heading to school see ya later." I say

"Okay sweetie. See ya later" she says

I walk out to my car but be for I start it up I call Saphire.

She picks up after the second ring. "Hey! What do you need?" she says

"Oh I just wanted to tell you to come outside and wait I'm on my way over." I say

"Okay, see ya." she says then hangs up.

I drive to her house and pick her up. When I see her she's wearing a purple floral top and black skinny jeans and purple flats. She gets in and we drive to pick up Penelope. I honk my horn and she comes out wearing a black dress that comes to about mid-thigh and black heels. Hmm wonder why she's all dressed up? I thought.

"Hey. Why are you all dressed up?" I asked her

"Oh um no reason" she says blushing. Mhm sure that's not reason.

"Mhm sure...." I said

"There isn't a reason!" she says getting all defensive.

"Okay okay," I say

"Yeah..." she says

We get to school like 5 minutes later and we see Louis and his gang sitting out up front by the school. Why are they sitting there? I thought.

I get out of the car and i start walking with Penelope and Saphire. They better not try anything when we walk past them to get into the school. We walk up the steps to get into the school. I'm in the middle Penelope is on my right and Saphire is on my left.

"Hey babe" I hear Niall say. Who is he talking to?

"Hey" Penelope says. Oh so she likes Niall. That's why she's all dressed up. If he breaks her heart I'm going to hurt him.

"Hey Blake." Louis says

"What do you want Louis?" I say

"To talk. Can we go somewhere private.?" Louis says

"Um no I don't think that's a very good idea. We have to get to class in like five minutes. Come on girls." I say, while walking away. Before I get into the school. Someone grabs my wrist. I turn to see its Louis. Can't he just leave me alone?! Dammit.

"What the hell-" before I could say anything else Louis' lips are on mine...