Chapter 2

Blake's POV

It's lunch time and Penelope, Saphire and I all go and sit at our usual spot and wait for Penelope's and Saphire's boyfriends. I'm the only single one in our groups. Saphire's boyfriend's name is Todd. He's the captain of the football team and he is popular along with Penelope's boyfriend John. John is the captain of the basketball team and yeah that's about it.

We were waiting for Todd and John, when the guy from my class this morning comes in and everyone gets quiet. He and his group were walking around until he spotted me. He smiled to the curly haired lad and him and the curly haired guy start walking our way. The feathery haired guy sits next to me.

"Hey babe. I never got your name." He says

"Oh well I'm sorry 'babe'. Why do you even want to know my name, huh?"

"Well I wanted to know your name and try and make a new friend because I don't have any other than Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn. And I wanted to meet a girl and yeah. Well my name is Louis what's yours?" He said

"I'm Blake now will you leave? I can tell Todd doesn't like your friend sitting next to Saphire." I said

"Oh I think he can handle him sitting there. He'll get over it. He can go sit with his friends, he doesn't have to sit next to his girlfriend everyday." Louis said. This guy gets on my nerves. I hate him so much.

"Whatever. Will you guys leave? I would like to have a peaceful lunch with my best friends so, bye." I said

"See you later babe" He said

"Whatever." I said and he walked away. He gets on my nerves so much. I thought i could get me a boyfriend but I'm not going to date him. His friend with blonde hair is cute but i havent met him. So i dont know if he's nice or not. I hope he's better than Louis. Maybe he is?