Chapter 12- Seeing in you

Edited***

Alyza's p.o.v.
"Oh c'mon.... This is not going to be good"!!! I mumble while taking out clothes for my self or more like just pulling them out and slam the cupboard door shut. Yes slam! No i don't hate shopping but going with him! And buy what!? Oh god. Don't think too much Alyza, you know it won't get you anywhere. Mothers I tell u! See....

"Alyza, honey go get ready I told Shehzad to take you shopping".

My eyes widen, jerking my head up from my phone I stare at mama and aunt. "Shopping?" I whisper out.

Auntie gives me a firm look while mom gives me the glares.

"Yes shopping Alyza, we talked about this the day before you yesterday and all you have been is avoiding this whole thing." Mama says with slight anger.

Wth! I do have clothes!
I stare at the two ladies or more like glare at them. I know it's wrong but what on this planet is wrong with clothes I have and what is it got to with me being married.

I open my mouth to say something but then quickly shut it back looking at the two wonderful expressions given by the two women (note the sarcasm) 🙄

"Alright fine." I grumble and get up for my room.

Walking to my room, I stop by his room and bring my hand forward to knock but then retrieve it back. "What would he think?" Ah... If mama or auntie see me standing by his room or in his room that would be embarrassing. Thinking this I walk I wards my room and shut the door after me.

Shaking my head, I pull out of my thoughts an look down at the clothes. Sigh. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom.

After taking a nice warm shower to relax my nerves and mind I walk out. I stand in front of the mirror and look at my self. White trouser and purple shirt which has white embroidery. Not bad. Purple actually suits me so it's looks good plus it's not too SIMPLE either.
Grabbing my hair dryer I was about to switch it on when I heard the knock on the door but before I could react to it the door opened and in came Shehzad and froze where he was. One hand still on the door knob.
Why is he starting at me?
I avert my gaze off him and look at my self through mirror and realise... My DUPATTA! Ufff not again!! I groan mentally.

I quickly look back at him only to find him starting at me with so much intensity. I could feel my face turning Beetroot by now. Turning my head I look around and see my dupatta on the bed. Ignoring his gaze, I quickly move towards the bed and grab it. Putting around my shoulders, covering my hair as well, as they were hanging on my right shoulder.

"You look beautiful" he mumurs, making my face even hotter.

I turn towards him only to see him coming towards me.

"I..uh.. Umm thank you" I stutter embarrassingly even though my heartbeat is going crazy just hearing this word and feeling his intense gaze.

Suddenly I feel his breath near my face and I look up. He brings his face forward making my eyes go wide. I quickly close my eyes, feeling his breath coming more on my face and then going away.

"You look much more beautiful with blush" he whispers near my ear.

I gasp at his words and his slight kiss on the shell of my ear.

"I didn't know that I have so much effect on my wife" his teasing voice comes but not like before.

I open my eyes and look at him, still taking heavy breaths.
A smirk makes its way on his lips l, making him look so hot. Jeez! I need to control my self.