Chapter 10 - Looking out

Recap

I smile at her along with a wink to which she quickly sits in the car, making me laugh loudly.

"Oh bs bs romeo... she is in the car now" an amused voice comes from behind me.

Startled I look back at uncle who is looking at me with a smirk.

"Um... Uncle call me if you feel anything weird please. I will send few of my undercover guards with you guys, but still."

"I know son. Don't worry. Allah Hafiz"

He walks out and I see them drive away. Taking a deep breath I turn around closing the door.

"I'm coming to you BASTARD! With no mercy!" Thinking that I walk back in the room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Shehzad's p.o.v

I look sharply around the roads, looking for anything suspecious. He does have spies but where and how the hell i miss them everytime. Maybe beaucse you were too ocupied thinking about your work and Alyza? My inner voice called out... hmmm... true. Damn! I shake my head and continue to look around carefully.

"Sir, we are here" My driver informs in a professional mannner.

I nod at him and walk out of my car. Once again, looking around the premises closely. Two gaurds standing my the entrance. My driver and no one is parking lot besdies cars. Everything is clear.  Damn! I need something! Some clue! The next thought would be checking out the other buildings near by... buildings?!....Why havent i thought of that before?  I walk in the building.

"Good Morning Sir"

"Assalomalikum Sir"

Several voices greet me and i nod my head at them and continue to walk ahead without sparing them a signle glace, even though clearly aware of the shocked gazes. Yes shocked. It's the first time ever that i responded to their greetings.

I walk in my private lift, and press my office floor, 9. As it rings, the door swiftly opens and i hurridly walk in my office.

"Assalomalikum Sir"

My sectretry says as he walks in my office.

"Sir, you ahve a meeting with..."

"Cancel everything Arshad. I can't Attend any meeting today." I cut him off creutly and stand near my window.

"But Sir, you were going to fly out to Italy for your meeting with Mr Anderson"

Damn it!

"Give me his number, i'll talk to him my self."

He nods his head and walks out.

Fousing back on the window. I need to do the first. I look around the buildings through the window, to find any man, camera's or anything. The closest building i can scan is the Shokhat khanam ( hospital), then it's Armand's Insititution and to my right is the Apartments.

"Sir, here is Mr Anderson's personal number" Arshad's voice brakes my trance.

"Leave it on my desk and close the door on your way and Arshad you can take the day off today." I inform him, going to my desk.

He nods his head and walks out. No one asnwers to me unless it's important and work related. Good.

I dial the number and it rings.

Oh c'mon pick up! I dont wait for people!

I dialled tiwce again.

"Hello, Rojer Anderson speaking"