Chapter 1

******At home******

"MOM!"sana is calling her mom.. Well.. Her mom is...Rikka.."What?"Rikka answer it while her mouth full of chocolates..

"Mom! Can you help me?! Mio is going out! "Sana said.. "So what? "Rikka said while her mouth still full.. "Mom!! Just.. COME HEREEE!! "

Rikka walk to her lazily.. "Hi Mio! Where are you going? "Rikka asked.."Go out with my friends... "Mio answered.. Mio is Sana's daughter..

"Oh please! Please don't fool us..Just tell the truth mio! "Sana get angry. "Mom.. That's the truth.. What's wrong with you actually?"Mio's voice become louder than before.. "You're going out with Ikuu right?! "

"So what? Just let her be.. I love to see Ikuu and her being together! Kyaaaa! "Rikka blushed.. "WHAT?!No!Kirito suit with her more!! "Sana become angry..

"No..She suit with Inoo.."Suddenly.. Koi and Sota come.. "Ehh? Inoo? She should be with Kakeru.. "Sota interrupts ..

"No!Kirito! " "No!Ikuu! " "Nooo!Inoo! " "No!Kakeru! "Mio's face become redden.. "PLEASE STOP! "All of them stop.. "Let me choose which one should be with me! "Mio get out from the house..
"What's wrong? "Amami and Eru come.. Amami and Eru are siblings.. They're Mio's aunts.. "Nothing... Where are you going Eru? Amami? "Koi asked..

"Date!"Amami answered.."You and Eru? "Sana asked.. "Yes! "Eru said.. "You mean.. Double date?"Rikka make a weird face.."Yep!"Eru said..

"No! I just.. Well.. You know.. Umm.. Follow Eru... "Amami said. "With who? "Koi asked.. "I'm with Yuya!" Eru said excitedly.. "WHAT?! YUYA?!"Sota shout.."Yes.. Why? Ahhh..I forgot.. "Eru said.. "I'm gonna call him right now! " Sota dial Yuya's number..."So..Amami..You with who?"Koi asked.."Amami with Yabu!"Eru answered it..

"WHAT?! YABU?!" Sana shouting too.. "Ahh.. I forgot too.. "Amami said.. "I'm gonna call him too!"Sana did the same thing..
"Arghh! Yuya didn't answer it! " "Yabu too! " Sota and Sana become mad.. "They must be already know that we'll call them! That's why they didn't answer our call! "Sota said.. "Sou!"Sana agree..

"They gonna pay for didn't answer our call.."Sana said.."Sana.. " "Sota.." They did eye contact.. "Let's do this! "Sana and Sota said in unison..Sota and Sana left and go to Sota's room to discuss about their evil plan..

"Hi girls..What's going on here?"Edward ask...For your information.. Edward is Koi's husband..But..They always fight because.. Well.. You know.. Scandals~And Amami is Edward's scandal..

All of them already knew it.. And Edward also knew that Yuto,Ryosuke and Kirito are Koi's scandals.."What the hell you doing here?I don't want to see you!"Koi said..She really angry at Edward after she knew that edward got scandal..

And after that.. Koi start to find her own scandals too..And she got Yuto,Ryosuke and Kirito.. At last.. It already become like generation to generation..So Edward is the cause of all this..

"I don't to see you either.. I want to see Amami.. Amami chan ~how are you~?Miss you so much.."Edward kiss Amami right cheek..

"I'm fine.. Thanks.. I miss you too.."Amami smile.. Koi rolled her eyes..She whisper to Rikka.."Look at your damn father..I hate him so much..I don't know how I can get married with that ugly, damn and useless man..ahh! And annoying!

"Rikka looks at her father who talking sweetly and softly to Amami..."Yeah.. I'm agree...He's annoying..."Rikka pat her mom shoulder.."But...You're jealous aren't you?" "What?! Me?! Jealous?! HAHA! Of course not!Nonsense.."Koi rolled her eyes..

"Hahah.. Okay okay.. But seriously.. He's so annoying.. I hate to see him being like that..it's so disgusting.."Rikka frowned.."Same as me...I feel like want to punch and kick his face!"Koi did punch act..

"Haha.. Relax mom..Umm.. mom.. "Rikka stop laughing.. "Yes my dear? " "Can you make dad get out from here?" "My pleasure..Umm.. Ed... "Koi smile.. "Yes Koi? " Edward smile back.. "Can you stop disturbing Amami? And get out from here? "Koi still smiling..

"Disturb? Amami chan~Did I disturbing you? "Edward pout.. Amami become speechless.. "Yes you are.. She and Eru got date with Yabu and Yuya.. and they got to hurry.. You can follow them if you want.."Koi still smiling..

"What?! Date?! With Yabu?!Amami!How could you.. "Edward become sad.. "Edward.. I'm sorry...You got scandal too right? And it's Koi.."Amami pat Edward's head.. "Oi oi..I'm his wife..You're his scandal.."Koi said annoyingly.. "Fine.. You can go.."Edward said sadly..

"Thanks Edward.. I love you."Amami kiss Edward's left cheek...Edward didn't say anything..Amami and Eru left the house for their dates..
"Okay.. Now.. Edward.. Please leave.. You're the only damn man here.."Koi said..

P/s :sorry for the crazy story.. Even I who wrote this felt.. This is the Worst Story.. Hahah..Thanks for reading~!*wrote by koi*😂