Chapter 6

Note:~
We already changed the name characters of our scandals in this whole fanfic.So get used to it.

[Previous Chapter]

"Well..It's nothing.. So..I'll meet you soon.. " "Hai..Jyaa ne.. "Yuya give a goodbye kiss on Sota's right cheek.. And just walk away..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At that night,
Sota is texting Yuya..

*It was fun to have fun together right*

*Yeah..It was really fun..I hope we can hangout like that together again soon*

*Me too...Let's meet soon on my birthday! How about it?*

*Sure! I can buy you a present on that day*

*Aww~Thank you Yuyaaa~I can't wait to meet you soon ><*

*Haha~Me too..It's already late you should get to sleep now.Oyasuminasaii Jyaa na..*

*Oyasumi too Yuya~*

Sota then closed her phone and get ready to sleep..She went to the bathroom and brush her teeth and went downstairs to say goodnight to everyone in the house. And then closed the light and go to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning of the next day,
Ikuu and Mio were having breakfast at Mio's favorite breakfast place. They were having their breakfast while talking to each other. But then,Ikuu invited Mio to his school Homecoming Party as his dance partner on that party.Mio were really excited and agreed to come with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the afternoon...
Mio were planning to go shopping with her baachan's sister , Sota to buy a new dress for the Homecoming Party tonight "So~ta~Neechan~~Let's go shopping! " Said Mio to Sota. Sota did not like Mio to call her 'baachan' so that's why Mio call her neechan and Sota still look younger and it's not suit to call her baachan. "Ehehehe~~~Why so coincidence you asked me to to shopping with you?"Asked Sota while laughing "Hmm..Well...Ikuu invited me to be his dance partner on Homecoming Party at his school tonight..So I want to buy a dress!"Said Mio happily "Ahh~~Naru hodo~Hai! Jyaa..Let's go! " Sota reply "Yattaaaa~Arigato Neechann!" Said Mio "But wait, let me get change first..Go and take the key car and wait inside..You will drive the car okay?" Said Sota while smile and laugh "Okay boss~~~" Mio reply happily while walking to take the key car.

"Mommmm~~~I will be at the shopping mall with Sota neechan for a while ne~I will be home before 6 p.m~" Said Mio while walking to the kitchen that her mom were right now."Mio! Don't call her neechan! She is older than you right?" Sana said "demo..Sota neechan do not allow me to call her baachan,mom." Mio said. Sana sighed "Okay sure..Be careful there..drive safely" Said Chiisana "Hai~I will! Ittekimasu~!"

30 minutes after that, Mio and Sota arrived at the shopping mall.Before they went inside the shopping mall, Mio said to his mind 'I hope I'm not gonna bumped with my scandals like I did before' Then they went inside.

Meanwhile at home..
Rikka is still playing with all the dangerous weapons..Koi already tired try to stop rikka playing with the weapons, Koi then called Karuma and asked him to meet rikka and stop her with playing with all the dangerous thing here.Karuma agreed with Koi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Mio and Sota,
Mio decided to buy a Light pink elegant dress and white high heel for the Homecoming Party.For Sota, she decided to buy a black kimono dress.She sure gonna look good on it whenever she go on a date soon.After done shopping, they went back home and Mio have to get ready for the Homecoming Party at 7 p.m.
It's already 5.45 p.m. that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chiisana is helping Mio to get ready for the party because she want her baby to look fabulous there.Chiisana is such a nice mother to Mio.Mio is already done with her make-up, hair and dresses. "You look like a princess my baby~~You look like me when I'm teenager~Such a nostalgia~~"Said Chiisana.Mio look at her mom and smile.She look at the mirror and see how she look like. Her face can tell how she feels that time.Speechless."Okaachan, Ittekimasu."Said Mio while still looking at the mirror. "Be careful there ne..Don't bumped with any of your scandals okay.."Said Chiisana jokingly "Hehe~It's not gonna happened again mom~" Said Mio while smile and laughing. Mio and Chiisana walked downstairs where everyone were sitting. "Whoaaaa~Imoto-chan~~~You look great~"Said Sota to her sister's grandaughter, Mio."Mio look nice~"Said Eru and Amami."No wayyy~! You look nicer than me! Not fair~"Said Rikka while pouting "No wayyyy Mioooo" Said Koi."Hahaha~Maa..maa...I'm the youngest right..Still a childish girl haha...still need to learn from everyone here."Said Mio while smiling to everyone.

*Ding dong~*
"That's sure be Ikuu! I have to go now! Ittekimasu minna~! Bye bye! "Said Mio while running to open the door .Everyone just look while smiling at Mio who was running to open the door excitedly.

But it's not Ikuu who was in front of the door.It's Karuma. "Karuma! What are doing here?!" Asked Mio."Ermm..Koi asked me to came here."Said Karuma. "Souka..Matte ne.." "Koiiii~~~Someone is here because you asked 'HIM' to came here~"Shout Mio."Someone..? Ah!" Koi remembered she invited Karuma to came here tonight. Everyone else is asking who is 'HIM' with blurring face.

"Where are you going dressing like this Mio?"Asked Karuma."I'm going somewhere. Jyaa na..Take care of Rikka."Said Mio while walking pass Karuma after she see Ikuu car were arrived. Mio walked to where Ikuu car is parked. Ikuu get out from the car and greet Mio."Gomen I'm late~Whoaa! You look so pretty~!" Said Ikuu. "Iie desu~You look handsome too~~"Said Mio while smiling "Erm..Let's go?"Asked Ikuu "Un..Hai!"Said Mio.Ikuu open the car door for Mio to get in.

While for Koi,
"Hoho~Thank you for coming Karuma~~Wait for a minutes ne!"Said Koi.Koi get inside and go to the living room where everyone were sitting together. "Ehmm ehmm~Everyone~Please get your stuff and go having fun tonight~except for you Rikka!You stay here!"Said Koi while pointing to Rikka . Everyone were feeling weird. And their mind kept asking 'Why?' With blur face."Hurry up! Hurry up!" Said Koi "Okay okay we're walking to the door now" Said Eru.They all walking to the door and they saw Karuma "Ohh? Karuma-kun? What are you doing here? "Amami asked "Hmm..Koi invited me here and for Rikka" Said Karuma "Ahh~Naru hodo~~Jyaa..'Have fun' Karuma-kun~~" Said everyone there and walking pass Karuma while smirking and laugh.

'What will mom do? Who is the person in front our door house? Why I have to stay? Why? Why? Why?' Rikka keep asking on her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand...
Mio and Ikuu already arrived their destination. Mio and Ikuu get out of the car. Ikuu looks at Mio.Mio were looking at the place nervously. Ikuu came and hold Mio's hand."Let's go? "Said Ikuu.Mio look at Ikuu and smile. They walked while holding hands together.

To be continue~

[Huhu~~I feels like wrote more but looks like it's too much😂HAHAHA! Sorry for bad grammar >< Stay tuned for more! Please comments and votes~! Thank you!]

Wrote by Mio~!♡