Chapter 20

October 5(Tuesday)
Daniel's POV-

When me and Anna woke up this morning it was 11:00am we weren't the last to wake up though it was Parker who slept to 11:30am. I got dressed in a pair of palm trees on a beach swim trunks before putting on a white tank top styling my hair even though it will be ruined with all the water. At 12:00 we had a boat tour dad got for us to scuba dive and swim with the Dolphins as a group the only people besides us would be the crew that would drive the boat and help us scuba dive. Anna put on a purple bikini and a pair of booty shorts which made her legs stand out and then she put on a tank top.

"Let's go swim with the Dolphins" Finn yells as we walk out onto the beach to find the boat we will be using most of the day. There were 5 crew members all of them were above the age of 25 and were really tan from being on the ocean all day.

"We are going to go out about 3 miles were it's deeper and you can scuba dive before we take you over to the Dolphins" the captain of the boat says he's a older guy maybe mid 40's

"Okay" dad says to him as we all sit down I sit in the front looking out at the water with Anna sitting in between my legs and her back to my chest we watch the waves lap at the boat. When we anchor the boat they teach u show to scuba dive before allowing us to start scuds a diving for 2 hours. I grab Anna's arm to show her some really cool coral when we get under the water.

After scuba diving they take us to a big aquarium with the Dolphins in in on the opposite side of the beach it takes about 30 minutes to get there. And when we do everyone crowds dad asking for pictures which he takes happily but quickly so we can still enjoy our time.  When we finally get to the aquarium where they are handing out life jackets for us to where when we swim with the Dolphins and going through the procedures and rules.

"They are so cool I've always wanted to swim with dolphins" Lexi says

"That good" I say to her as we all wait for everyone else to go through and get the pictures that everyone takes and the photographer takes for everyone so they can but it after swimming with the Dolphins. When it's my turn I get in the water holding the dolphin like the instructor said to and smiling at the camera then smirking at it. Once we are done it's already 7:30 so we all head back to the hotel to go to eat at a fancy restaurant tonight.

"I'm ready to eat" Parker says

"When are you not ready to eat dude" I say to him laughing and pushing his shoulder, he pushes mine back laughing.

"When I'm sleeping duh" he says as we wait for mom and dad to hurry up

"Okay let's get going top he reservations at 8:30 and the trip is about 15 minutes if we drive" dad says asking the front desk for a van to pick us up, the hotel has it's own  cab service though the hotel when you book a room.

We get to the restaurant at 8:30 and I sit between Anna and Finn, I place my hand on Anna's thigh making small circles on her thigh with my thumb as we eat dinner all talking about the day we had. I had ordered a steak and when it got to the table I had to remove my hand from Anna's thigh to cut it up, when I finish cutting it though I replace my hand.

"Dinner was great" Sam says as we huddle back into the car I lay my head on the back of the seat taking my phone out and pulling Anna to me so we can take pictures. I hand her my phone so she can start taking pictures as we make faces I kiss her cheek making her drop her mouth in surprise. I take my phone back and set that as my background, showing her the picture.

"We are going to bed the water made us tired" dad says about him and mom carrying a sleeping Finn

"Goodnight love you" I say to them everyone else mumbling good night