Chapter 2

Saturday August 29
Daniel's POV-

We went to the park yesterday it was pretty boring the only thing I did for 2 hours was throw the ball to Bella as she ran to get it so excited every time.  Finn spent most of the time playing with kids he didn't know but they all got along playing tag,hide and seek and just running around. I woke up this morning to a aching in my ribs and jaw it was so bad it made me get up at 9:00am when I normally don't get up to 11:00am. I go into my bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom but stop at the mirror to see a really ugly bruise right on the side of my face that's a tint purple, red and a blue mix.  I lift up my shirt to see the same kind of bruise right on my ribcage.  I brush my teeth before going back into my bedroom and going downstairs to get breakfast which mom cooked and made stacks of pancakes.

"Good morning mom" I say to her, since she's got her back to me making more pancakes.  I walk up to her and kiss her cheek before getting a water from the fridge.

"Good morning honey" she says not turning around to look at me too concentrated on the food.

"How was work?" I ask her as I sit on the stool in the kitchen

"It was fine, how was school and the park yesterday?" she asks me

"It was boring" I say to her when she finally turns around and gasp, guess she saw the bruise.

"Honey what happened?" she asks me

"I tripped and fell yesterday at school" I say to her which I know she doesn't believe but doesn't say anything, I never told her about the bullying and never plan on telling her, I don't want to worry her.

"It looks like it hurts" she tells me touching it gently making me wince, she didn't even touch it that hard and it made it hurt. 

"It does" I say to her she's hands me some pain reliever pills and my plate of food which I eat really fast before running upstairs to my room. I get in my room and see my bed in the middle of the room in its white and gray theme, my white hanging chair across from it in the corner and my huge 60 inch tv that has every single game system. On each side of my bed on the wall is a light that are really handy because there's no way to stub your foot on the nightstands since I don't have any. Above my bed is a large canvas that's painted like the sunset. On the left side of the bed is two large windows with blinds I never open. Under my bed is a large gray rug my floor is hardwood in all the other places. Next to my tv is the door to my bathroom that matches my room and inside the bathroom is a door to my closet which Is a large walk in closet.

"Daniel" mom says walking into my bedroom

"Yes?" I ask

"I'm going to the store with Finn do you want to go?" She asks me as I look at her blonde head that's way shorter than me contemplating if I want to go or if I just want to stay here. The only physical appearance I go from my mom was her blue eyes I got my dads brown hair and height.

"No I'm going to stay and rest" I say to her

"Okay do you need anything?" she asks me

"Umm some pizza rolls and more Pepsi cans" I say to her

"Okay I love you be good" she says laughing because that a joke with her I'm always good I never do anything bad.

"Love you too, when am I not good?" I ask laughing as she walks out smiling.  I walk to the staircase that's built into my wall on the right of my bed to see my desk with my large Mac desktop and lots of school notes laying all on the desk. Before walking up the stairs to my loft which is the attic, but I call it a loft because it looks over my bedroom and the only reason I have it is because mom thought I needed a bookshelf since I had to many stacks of books. She was right I have a 12 foot by 20 foot bookshelf with over 1,000 and still have space to go on the bookshelf across from my bookshelf is a large L couch with a table filled with different books I've been reading that need to go back on the shelf. I grab one of the book I've been reading which is the first book in the hunger games, I've already read the series multiple times but it's really good so why not read it again. I go sit in my window seat which is really comfortable that looks out to our backyard and even looks into the neighbors living room window and a bedroom which is kinda creepy but oh well. Some of the window even looks into a little piece of their driveway. I lay on the window seat and start reading but I'm just so tired and end up falling asleep.