A Soul More Dark

"To be a true evil queen your heart can't be red." Maleficent said.

"I know."

"How are you going to fix that?" She asked with a stubborn smile.

"I will do bad to turn my heart dark." You respond.

"It will take more than bad, darling." She says. She grabbed your shoulder and turned you around so your faces were only inches apart.

"What do I do?" You snarl.

"Kill." The words rolled off her tough and stung you like a bee. You stumbled back against the wall. Kill, the word surrounded you like a haunting melody.

"I don't know if I'm aloud to kill."

"Who said no?" She questioned with a slightly frightening smile.

"I did?" You question.

"Do it." She said flinging towards you and whispering in your ear. You blinked and you saw the world. Not a confined room, but the world. The place that lived outside the colorless walls you've come to know. You saw a man. He was trimming his roses.

  "Kill him." Maleficent whispered from behind you.

  "I'm sorry." You say as you walk towards the man. He obviously doesn't see you, which made this easier. You finally arrive behind him. "I'm sorry." You whisper in his ear. You thrust you hand forward and grab the berating, red object. You look at it. It has barely any black. He was a good man. You see Maleficent stare at you, you look back at the heart. Squeeze. He fell to his knees before you and died. All the sudden you fell too. You felt so much pain in your chest. You screamed but no noise came out. Maleficent walked over to you.

  "So good." She said smiling. You grabbed you chest and your sight began to fade. You felt the ground getting closer. You felt you body laying on the ground. The pain rang through your chest. You were turning evil.