Battle at The Pawn Shop

She started walking towards you. Gold was unconscious so he was no help. She grabbed you by your arm and dragged you towards the door. She picked up the door on her way by. You started reaching for it. You jumped and straggled so much that you broke her grip.

  "You little beast!" She yelled. You ran over to the other side of the shop. You stood in a protective stance. "You don't have magic anymore." She smiled. "It's all here." She said shaking the little bottle with purple water in it. All the sudden the bell rang above the door. Maleficent turned to look at it. You ran towards her and grabbed the small bottle. You popped it open and drank it. She turned back at you with her eyes at your hands, witch were uncontrollably shaking. Your power was back.  You sent her flying through the window in the door. She landed in the street. "AAAAAAHHHHH!" She screamed from the street. You decided you needed to dress more for a battle. You made smoke surround you. When it disappeared you were dressed in a black dress with gray print. You made a magical sword appear in your hand. You walked out the door to the evil mistress. "No! Stay away." She said. She was crawling back. You could see the fear in her eyes.

  "You will stay away from me and this town. My family will be forever safe from you. If you come back, I will kill you." You said. With that she stood up and ran off. She ran to the town line and over it. She was in the real world.