Author's Note

YAY!! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this story. I'm a writer I usually write all kinds of stories but it's been years since I've written fanfiction and the last time I did I wrote it half in pictures and the other half in words. The longest story I've written is my paranormal YA novel Immortal Blood (it's on the SwoonReads website because I want it to be published one day), the shortest thing I've ever written is Snowy Night on the Mountainside which is a short story that's only my blog.

The reason I decided to write this is because for a long time I had this vision of how the evil stupid triangle would end, and the reason I didn't write it is because I didn't want to hope for something and it never happened. One of my ships from this show had already happened (I have infinite love for Smarkle) but I was afraid that my love for Rucas wouldn't happen (It did so YAY).

So what did I change from the overall story, their ages and that's pretty much it there might be more changes in the future who knows.... I'm still writing it. I do wonder if this would be an epic fanfic that's super long or a short one. I guess it all depends on those who read it.