Chapter 12: Blood lust

Start from the beginning

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"A-Anti" I heard a familiar voice I looked at the floor only to see Y/n in a pool of her own blood,"Y-Y/n?!"I screamed as I looked at my hand s only be stained in blood. Y/n's blood. I kneeled down to her height and picked her up bridal style, i noticed she was smaller than usual that's when I realized. "Blood Lust" I thought
"Y/n, I'm so sorry,I h-hurt you." I said as I placed her n my room, on the way I noticed the guys unconscious on the floor, "I-i did this?!" I choked on my own words. I felt a wave of guilt hit me as I walked past them, and headed upstairs with Y/n still in my arms. I placed her down on my bed and for some reason I couldn't change to my normal form. Just great, I went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit and rushed back to Y/n. I saw her arms covered in blood with claw marks, I cleaned all the blood of her and wrapped her arms in bandages. I saw her neck that had a hand print on it, she probably hates me. I gently kissed her small forehead. I walked out of the room and headed down stairs to see Wilford trying to stand up, I ran by his side, his eyes widen as he saw me "Wil, I-I'm so sorry, I couldn't c-control myself" I said as I looked away ashamed of myself I felt tears slid down my cheek, until u felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked down to see Wilford with a heart touching smile, "I-it's okay, Anti, I understand. Come one let's help the others" he smiled as he walked away to help Dark off the ground. How could he forgive me after what I did, I snapped back to reality as I felt someone grab my leg, I looked down to see Jackie, "Big brother?" He looked at me as if he were to cry. I picked him up I hugged him, it made my heart sink as he cried into my shoulder, "shhh, shhh, it's okay Jackie, I promise I won't hurt you." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me a nodded, "I love you big brother" he said as I hugged him one more time, "I love you too Jackie" it made me happy to have my little brother with me, he was so small he's like a baby.

|~Time skip~|

All the guys had finally woken up and after I explained everything, they all looked at with a worried expressions. "Listen, Anti. What's the last thing you remember?" Dark asked, I remembered that Y/n showed me a pregnancy test, and that Sexiplier was the father. "Anti, it was a prank. Y/n knew what you did last night and we wanted to prank you, we never knew she would blame Sexiplier, that's kinda when you lost it" Light said with a hand over my shoulder. "Also, I've been meaning to ask, why don't you turn back to your normal form?" Glitch asked with a confused look. "I don't... Know actually... I just can't change back" I responded. Why can't I turn back to my normal form?. "Well I guess when Y/n wakes up I ca-" I was cut off by Glitch and Google screaming "Y/n?!" In sync. "Anti, where's Y/n?!" Glitch asked with a worried expression. I looked down at my feet wanting to rip the hairs from my head. "I-I hurt her" I said as I could feel my body trembling. They all looked at me with sorrows in their eyes. "We should go see if she's alright" Light suggested I nodded and headed up to my room. As soon as I entered the guys stayed by the door way but I wanted to stay with her alone. I closed the door and made my way towards Y/n, she looked peaceful sleeping until she stretched her arms out.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I yawned as I got up first thing I saw were my arms when I stretched I flinched of the pain. "Y/n?" I heard a voice said I looked to my right and saw Anti, I screamed as I backed away from him, "Y/n, please" with every step he took I backed away until I fell out of the bed, I closed my eyes waiting to feel the floor, but nothing, instead I felt cold arms wrapped around me and picked me up, I opened my eyes to see Anti had our face just inches apart, I struggled trying to get away, but instead he placed me on the bed, as soon as I sat on the bed I tried to make a run for the door but he appeared in front of me in a matter of seconds. He picked me up again and placed me in the bed but this time he wrapped his arms around me. "Let... Me go... Please" I said trying to remove his hands, "Y/n, please let me talk" he said it only made me tremble in fear I felt tears fall down my cheek. He grabbed my chin making me look at him, I closed my eyes not dating to look at him. "P-please... D-don't hurt... M-me" I said between sobs, he wiped away the tears, "Y/n, I'm so... So sorry, I hurt you. Please... Please don't be afraid of me, I can't loose you." He said I opened my eyes to see his eyes were pitch black with white pupils, I looked down and cried. He held be close to his chest, "I've never felt so ashamed of myself, every time I look at you or the others it makes my heart sink, I don't know how the other forgave me... After what I did."  He said as stroked my hair. "It's my fault... Isn't it... This wouldn't have happened if... If I just didn't prank you" I said crying into his chest. He made me look at him "Y/n, none of this is your fault, it's mine, I let my jealousy get the best of me, and it's just cloud my mind in anger." He said with a look of regret written all over his face. "I- I understand if you hate me, you can never be with a monster  like me" those word made my heart shatter, it caught him by surprise as I planted my lips against his.

"Anti, I love you. More than anything in this world." I said as i looked up I noticed his orbs were as blue as the ocean. I smiled as he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, your the reason I smile everyday"

My heart exploded, I felt like the happiest girl in this world, "Y/n?"
"Yeah, Anti?" "Tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere special" he pulled me in for hug as we laid down I the bed. He held me close to his chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We began to get cold until I saw the door open a little bit and saw Jackie with a blanket, he placed it over me and Anti. Anti must have noticed cause he smiled. Jackie left the room, I looked up to see Anti smiling, "I love you my love" he whispered. I leaned close and said " I love you too my leprechaun" I smiled as Anti looked down and chuckled. "Your lucky your my girlfriend, other wise I would kicked your ass right now" he said with a smirk, "Go to sleep, lucky charm" I laughed as I held him close slowly falling asleep.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

"Heh, heh, oh don't you worry my precious little Y/n. Soon you'll belong to me"

|~A/N~|
(2477 words)

Oh my Hybes! Mystery man, Anti your not a monster, your my leprechaun XD Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes