Do you really?

Subject: Hostile

Subject: Hostile

Name: Mark Edward Fishbach

Gender: Male

Siblings: Thomas Jason Fishbach

Description: Mark Fishbach has an Anxiety Disorder. He was abused when he refused to do things that he was told, minor things such as cleaning room, doing dishes, chores etc. Was held hostage, reasoning is that he was bisexual. His sibling, Thomas Fishbach, is 5 years older than Mark, while he was asking answers to his bruises and lines that were located on his back, neck, arms, legs, and chest, Mark refused to answer. As he thought that his "guardians" would come to "punish" him again.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I'm calling for the ad that has to do with the pay for 14$ an hour. To watch, Mark Fishbach?" Jack spat quickly into the phone

"Oh! We finally have someone to watch him." The man on the other end said

"Oh yeah, especially with that pay. I would think that it would have been hard to get this watch. I mean, it can't be that hard?" Jack said grinning, mostly because it's a large chance that he might get the job. It's really going in for 6 hours, watching him, and go home. You get enough sleep and at least you don't have to do paper work or actually do anything that had to deal with work. You could talk to people, and be on your phone the whole time.

"Oh you'll see." The man said

"Okay then, so do I have the job?" Jack asked questioningly 

"Oh yeah, come in on Friday and at the front desk there will be a schedule and a folder with everything you need to know about Mark. He doesn't act well to new comers, so IF you stay long enough. I'm sure you and him will be just fine. But be careful, every other guard that we have has left or..did "things" to himself because he felt as if he was going insane themselves. So hope you stay long. And also, the glass is bullet proof. So don't freak out.." He said before hanging up, leaving Jack in shock of what he meant, 'the glass is bullet proof, so don't freak out.'

He put down his phone and got into more comfortable clothes, he got in his bed and fell asleep. Thinking of how tomorrow might go..

ELLOOOOO This is mahh first story that I have ever written, so it's prolly really cringey, but this is the first chapter so it's not gonna have a lot of attention put into it. I will put out a second one if this one gets a lot of reads