Memories

I was at work when I first met Ludwig. He came in to get some flowers for his new apartment!  After a moment I recognized him...his blue eyes, his blonde hair, his stern expression,"Ve~ Holy Rome-a is that-a you?"

He turns, his eyes glint for a moment before he responds his German accent thick,"Vhat? I am sorry but I believe you have me confused for someone else Mr...."

"Varges! Feliciano Varges!" My heart is broken but I just keep smiling ," Yes, yes, I'm sure you're not the same person, silly me!" I pause screwing up my face,"So um... are you new in town?"

He nods ," Oh I can show you all around World City!" I smile at him and start telling him all about my favorite places.

__________________________________________________

We talked a lot over those few weeks and he eventually opened up to me more...and now we were here. He was kind enough to let me into his home because I was too drunk tell him where mine was! Wow he was amazing! 

I smile at him standing ," Can I make-a you some breakfast? It's the least I can do for you after you let me stay!"

"First wear pants in another person's home. But yes that would be nice." He says awkwardly but still stern.

I giggle and pull on my pants before walking into his kitchen and looking around pulling out spices and what I could find. I grabbed sausage, eggs,milk, butter, and cheese, "Im makin' a quiche, I hope-a you like eggs!"

" Sounds delicious Feli!" He called from the living room I giggled and hummed to myself.

________________________________________________________________

I brought it out to him and he took a bite...and another...and another, " Do you uh...like it Ludwig?"

"Feliciano! what are you doing working in a flower shop?" I was startled by his response.

"Wha-what do you mean? Oh! Silly Luddy asked if you liked the food!" I smiled at him and he nodded

"I know! This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted,Feli!" 

I blushed and smiled, " I-I doubt that ...Romano can do better than me and he never cooks!"

" Don't sell yourself short, Feliciano!"

"I'm not! I'm a horrible cook!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!" I sit down ending the argument