~Chapter 11~

*Your P.O.V.*

Dream Starts

I was in my small quiet house from my childhood. The tv was on. The screen read breaking news. I sat down in front of the screen and stared at it. It showed a bunch of pictures of Overwatch members and the news reporter kept making questioning statements if whether they really were the good guys.

All of a sudden the door behind me opened. I turned around to see a woman enter the room with two babies in her hands. I got up and approached her. I realized she was my mom but how could she be here? I reached out to touch her and saw my hand was faded. Oh it was another one of those dreams. I looked at the two babies. One look like me with my (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. But the other baby I questioned. She had red eyes and black hair.

"We have to keep them seperated for their own safety and can't let them be found," my mother called as a man then entered the room taking the other baby from her hands. I could tell this man must have been my father.

He looked at my mother with sad eyes. Before kissing her on the lips. As they kissed both babies reached out and grazed fingers against each other. A bright light started to shine. "Oh no!" both adults yelled.

I couldn't see anything else because the bright light that would not fade away. It started as red then it slowly turned into white and finally darkens.

Dream Ends

I sat up breathing heavily with sweat trickling down my forehead. I looked around and saw I was in a medical wing. I looked at my arms and they were normal so I am currently not dreaming. I was in a bed with tubes attached to my arms. I looked at the machine that displayed my vitals on a screen. As I got up from the bed I got dizzy and collapsed on the floor.

"Oh dear," I hear a voice call out follwed by the click of heels. I look up to see an angelic like woman walk toward me and help me up. She had blond hair and blue eyes. Her outfit seemed to even represent an angel.

She sat me back into bed and scolded me, "you should not be walking yet. You have hit your head pretty hard." I reached up to my head and felt bandages on them. I looked at the woman and asked, "who are you?" She smiled, "I am Mercy, Overwatch's number one medic." My eyes widened when she said Overwatch, "where is Tracer!?" Mercy went over to another table and got some cotton balls and bandages, "oh she is discussing a mission with Winston. I would gladly take you there after I clean your wounds up and change the bandages. I nod as Mercy began the process. As she did so I couldn't help but wonder who was that baby.

(A/N)
Thank you guys so much for over 950 reads. I am so happy you guys seem to enjoy the fan fic. I am sorry if this chapter is short. Because of school and all it is hard to have time to write. But I will try my best to get a chapter out whenever possible. Thank you 💕