Chapter 8: Change Of Plans

Start from the beginning

"I said stop it!" I yelled as I chucked the bucket at them and it nailed the one on the right side of Vance in the back of the head thard enough that the damn thing broke. Jenrin gasped and took a step back, while my eyes widen in surprise. Maybe I should have joined the baseball team in highschool. I would have gave myself a pat on the back but this was a very bad time. They did indeed stop to. The one I hit in the head had snapped his head towards me, he narrowed his eyes and his lip had started to pull back in a snarl tell his eyes landed on something or someone behind us. His features return to calm and compose as he tapped the other guy and they both stood. Me and Jenrin looked behind us and saw Thane and Conren standing in the entrance way with a few other dominates looking our way with smirks on their faces.

"Oh! Don't let our presence bother you." Thane said as he crossed his large arms over his chest and nodded. "Please continue." He ordered them. Conren and the other dominates around them burst into laughter. Me and Jenrin's eyes widen.

"What!" I yelled. I can't believe them. They were actually going to let these guys kill us. My head snapped back towards the two guy making me just realize they both looked exactly alike. Ha! Go figure. Twins in a kinda place like this. They seem caught off guard at the request but they didn't waste any time composing themselves. They both pulled their lips back in snarls and started stalking towards us. Jenrin started to back away slowly and I did the same.

"Dammit Anthony. You did it again." He scolded me lightly. I looked over to him with an apologetic look and he smacked his lip. "Well. At least I can finally get out of this hell hole. If dying is the only way then so be it." He mumbled. As soon as he finish saying that a idea popped into my head.

"No one's dying today. Sorry to disappoint you. They want me not you." I quickly took Jenrin's hand in mine and turned around as I too off towards the crowded entrance way and I heard the snarls and growls which mean they were coming to. As soon as I got towards the entrance way and we were about to run pass Conren I pushed Jenrin into his mate's arms. He yelped in surprise as he fell into Conren's chest and I was off. Jenrin would have slowed me down. All I have to do is get to the alpha's room, I heard my dad was visiting today that wouldn't be hard. I'm a fast runner no way they'd catch up with me. I didn't even spare Thane a look as I moved pass him. I turned the corner that would take me right next to the hall the alpha quarters were down but came up short when I bump right into someone's tones chest. I was about to fall to the ground but I was caught around my waist.

"Ow." I groaned.

"Well, well, well... I never thought you and me would ever end up in this position." The most sicking voice I ever heard in my life breathed out against the top of my head. I looked up with my face twisted in disgust as my eyes locked with Fearin's. He had a smirk on his face as he started to lower his head down to mines. "I kind of liked it though." He tried to growl sexually. A serge of hate and disgust raked through my body. I put my hands up to his chest and pushed at it to put some sort of distance between us. Even though he was stronger then me. I wasn't about to be stupid and let him put any of the parts of his body on me or in me. A loud growl ripped through the hall and I looked towards the way I had just came. There the twins stood. They looked pissed. Really,really pissed.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." I looked back up at Fearin and pushed at his chest hard. I was starting to get beyond uncomfortable. "You did it again huh? You sure do know how to piss people off? Huh." He teased. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"You would know. Right? Now let me go so I can get to my dad." I growled as I pushed at his chest harder. He chuckled and tighten his hold around my waist and I seriously felt a gag coming on.

"Maybe I should feed you to theses two hungry dogs." He said looking over to the twins. I glared at him. He was defiantly hinting at something.

"Or how about you let me go before you lose your dog balls!" I spat as I started pushing and punching at his chest. He laughed.