Chapter Thirty Four

It's been two days since Avery was born, and it was the day that Toni was released from the hospital. Being a little sore, Ken helped Toni get out of car.

"Welcome home, son." Ken whispered. He placed his car seat onto the couch, next to a sitting Toni. All the kids came in the house.

"Meet your new brother, Avery." Ken whispered. The children surrounded Toni and Ken on the couch.

"Are you trying to get rid of us?" Diezel asked. Denim sighed, and so did Peyton.

"No, we're not. Why would you ask a question like that?" Toni asked. Avery started to cry and Toni pulled down her shirt and unlatched her bra to feed him.

"Because you had two children within two years. I was just asking because maybe you didn't want us anymore." Peyton said.

"We love each of you kids. I just wanted another child with your father, something we can call our own." Toni said.

"Yeah, and look at the bright side. You can teach Avery how to play basketball and you boys can play video games with him." Ken said.

"There's no bright side, because I can't use my dolls with Avery. He's a boy." Peyton whined.

"You've got Ava. She would love to play dolls with you." Toni said.

"I don't see a bright side because once you and Ken leave for tour, we have to take care of our younger siblings. Denim and I are not the parents." Diezel said.

"You'll be with MomMom or Tamar." Ken said.

"But all of us want to be with you two." Denim said.

"I think I'm old enough to say who I would like to live with." Diezel said. Peyton's eyes widened and so did Denim's.

"You are." Ken said.

"With that being said, I would like to live with my father." Diezel said.

I WishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara