"Sibling teamwork." Tuukka wraps his arm around my shoulder. I laugh.

"That's a photogenic moment!" My aunt calls, pulling out her camera. I swear to god she pulls that out faster then a gun.

"No Aunt Katie." Tuukka sighs.

"Oh come on, my niece and nephew. I need some updated photos you know. What better then Thanksgiving?" She whines.

Tuukka and I exchange unimpressed looks and step out from behind the counter to get out picture done.

"Perfect, get in the picture Tyler and Brad." She motions them in. Brad stands next to Tuukka and Tyler walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my front.

"Cute!" She says, putting the camera away.

Everyone pitches in making everything before we go and sit until the turkey is done cooking. Tyler wraps his arm behind me and around my waist as we sit in the couch. I start feeling uncomfortable again, but I try hiding it. He occasionally rubs my side and back, but it doesn't help.

"You alright Meghan?" My father asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say quickly.

"Are you sure?" He looks concerned.

"Might be period cramps, I don't know." I lie.

"Oh, alright." He quickly goes quiet.

My dad was never the kind of father who liked the period talks and stuff, still doesn't obviously. The beep on the oven saves us all from the awkward silence. We all get up and set the table in the dining room. I sit between Tyler and Brad and my parents and Tuukka sit across from us.

"It's normal sometimes to hurt afterwards. Brooke did, but I don't think it's as bad as you." Brad whispers in my ear. I just nod. Tyler rubs my thigh which helps me forget about the pain. It feels like it is getting better, but not by much.

....

"It was a wonderful day everyone." My aunt smiles, setting her bags down at the door.

"Too bad you guys couldn't stay longer." Brad says, grinning over at Tuukka and I.

"Wish we could, but Joe has to work in the morning."

"Are we ready?" My dad asks, looking around.

"I think so. Come here children." My aunt opens her arms, motioning Tuukka and I over. Tuukka goes first, hugging Aunt Katie, then Dad. I do the same.

"Love you Meghan, proud you have a good guy now." My aunt whispers after kissing my cheek. I smile and hug my father.

"Love you. I approve of this one." He kisses my cheek.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you Brad. And Tyler, welcome to the family. We've only known you for a good two days, but we already like you." My aunt says, giving Brad then Tyler a hug.

"Thanks." Tyler smiles, hugging my father.

Relief falls over me when my aunt says that and seeing my dad give Tyler a hug, not a hand shake. He never would have even thought of doing that to Cody. They haven't even known Tyler for that long and they already like him. It is a great feeling.

"We will see you guys for Christmas then!" My aunt waves as they head out the door.

"They like you Tyler." Tuukka laughs, shutting the door.

"I was worried they wouldn't." Tyler sighs.

"Worried? Jesus, they only knew you for two days. Wish I got that reaction from my past girlfriends." Brad laughs.

"Well I'm obviously better than you." Tyler sticks out his tongue like a little kid. Brad shoves him.

"Alright you two." Tuukka splits them up.

"It's so much more relaxed once they leave." I say, lying down on the couch. The boys all come in and sit, Tyler moving my feet to sit down. I flip around so I can snuggle into his side. He sets his hand down on my stomach.

"So you two." Brad says, grinning.

"Yeah?" Tyler says. Brad clears his throat.

"Are we going to spill the beans?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tuukka laughs.

"Brad, Jesus Christ." I hide my face in Tyler's arm.

"What Meghan?" Tuukka says.

"Your sister isn't a vir-" Brad begins.

"You guys did it last night while our friggen parents were in the house! Way to be you two!" Tuukka cuts him off.

"It wasn't my idea!" I butt in.

"Well then. Good for you sis." Tuukka laughs, patting my leg.

"You're congratulating me? Oh my god Tuuk." I laugh.

"Why don't we just have a party, yay my girlfriend's no longer a virgin thanks to me!" Tyler calls, raising his hands.

"Let's do it!" Brad calls.

"Absolutely not!" I spit.

"I could go for a couple drinks though." Brad says, standing up from his seat and heading to the kitchen. Tuukka follows.

"You hurting any less?" Tyler pushes my hair back.

"A little, but not by much." I say, sitting up.

"Do you want to go see a doctor tomorrow?"

"No, I'll be fine. It's common." I say, standing up.

"Still, you should still get it checked out. And you should go see them about birth control. I remember you mentioning your periods have been bad lately." He follows me down the hall as I go into the bathroom so we can talk in private. He locks the door behind us.

"Will you go with me if I do?"

"Of course, unless you what Tuukka to go instead." He grins.

"Oh my god no, he would be the last person I'd bring."

"So you'd bring Brad with you over him?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I take that back. I'll call in the morning. When do you guys hit the road?"

"We have a game tomorrow at 1. Then we take off tomorrow night."

"Optional skate in the morning?"

"Yeah, but if you get an appointment in the morning, I'll go with you."

"Okay, thank you Ty." I hug him. He kisses the top of my head and we go back out to the kitchen. Tuukka and Brad are taking shots.

"I hope you guys aren't planning on going to practice tomorrow." I say, reaching in the fridge and grabbing a water.

"God no." They both say, pouring another.

"Yo Tyler, you wanna join?" Brad raises his shot glass.

"No, I'm good." Tyler raises his hand.

"Be that way." Tuukka says, swallowing another.

"It's almost 10 already?" I say, looking at my phone.

"Yeah, do you want to go to bed? I'm kind of tired."

"Let's go, but we are most certainly not doing anything." I put my finger in his face as we head up the stairs and he laughs. When we get to the top, he picks me up and lugs me down the hall to my room, setting me down on the bed. I'm already dressed in comfortable clothes so I just get in the blankets. Tyler takes off his jeans and gets in, pulling me over to him as we drift off to sleep.

(Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This is a shorter chapter but it was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but it didn't so enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you!)