Date night pt. 1

Emily's POV

I sat on the edge of my porch, listening to sweet, sweet silence. I miss Ali. I hated being mad at her. It pained me not to see her face. I just didn't want to see her face stuck to Thomas'.

It had been two weeks since I had talked to her at all. I wasn't really mad at her for blowing me off to meet Thomas, I mean I anted her to be happy so if she was happy with him then that's fine. But it's not fine. Because I can't look at her lips, and thinking about all the kisses that Thomas stole from a me.

Within two weeks, I had already started seeing someone. Nothing serious really. Kind of a rebound. Her name was Lou Parks. She was great, really friendly and kind but she was nothing special. Not like Alison. Not in the slightest.

"Hey, Emily!" Lou greeted walking up to my front porch.
"Hey!" I said.
"Whatcha doing?" She asked.
"Nothing really, just sitting," I answered, I wasn't about to tell her I was thinking about the irk who broke my heart before her.
"That's what I was hoping!" She squealed. "Do you wanna go grab a bite to eat at the grill?"

"Sure," I said, I wasn't really in the mood to go out but I didn't want to be rude.

We walked hand in hand to the grill, we sat at our table and ordered. That's when i noticed the blonde sitting at a table with Thomas.

Oh god no, I thought. This is going to be a long night.