4

The next day zayn was absolutely terrified to go into school. He wasnt sure if it was going to be awkward or how liam will be around him and Sadly knowing perrie she will probably push zayn to be around liam. So with a deep sigh zayn walks into the building. His head hung low as he scurried to his locker. "hey zed " perrie said rushing towards the raven haired lad "hey" zayn mumbles continuing to exchange his books. "Why the long face? You know im sorry for canceling but my mom said I had to help my dad clean the gutters" perries face twists into disgust "no im fine s'just..
I don't know not feeling It I guess ya know? " perrie nods "yeah I know " she says pulling me towards our first period class

---

6th period just ended and zayn made his way towards the cafeteria for lunch.  Perrie liam and niall already there talking about God knows what. "Hey zaynie" niall says reaching out for a high 5 which zayn lightly presses his hand against nialls. "Hey nialler" zayn says taking a seat

Just act normal. Don't talk to him if he doesn't talk to you zayn thought to himself.

"Z liam was just telling us about where he came from" perrie said her attention now back on liam.

"Oh yeah I was home schooled I lived in the forest practically in wolverhampton," liam explained

"Woods? Did your family hunt or something?"niall asks

"Yeah we hunted a lot I guess, zayn?" And though perrie and niall were confused as to why liam brought zayn up, the omega knew exactly what he was asking

Little city wolf ever experienced the woods?

Liam practically was mocking zayn with his little smirk. Zayn simply shook his head no ignoring the large alphas gaze. "I'd love to take you out hunting " liam smiled looking over to perrie, though zayn knew he was talking to him.

Perrie only nods shoving more food into her mouth like the (unspoken) slob she was.

---
"Hey" liam smiles at the end of class silently admiring the dark haired lad. "Hi" zayn mumbles shoving things into his backpack "i wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to take you out hunting " liam smiled. "Why?" Zayn asked looking up to him. Liam shrugged rolling his eyes " do I need a reason to want to show you something I enjoyed and would like to share the same experience with you?"

"You literally did just give me a reason" zayn rolls his eyes. Liam smiles because zayn was obviously becoming more comfortable around him without even realising it. "Can I walk you home"

"Why?" Those big Bambi eyes met liams soft chocolate colored ones.

"Do I need a reason to want to make sure my beautiful omega is ok?"liam gives zayn a cheeky smile while the younger lad just blushes walking out of building, liam right beside him. Little did they know a certain blonde headed girl watched from a distance, a large smile grazing her lips "zayn, you've found the one."

"Come on perrie you promised me pizza since I helped with your project" niall says suddenly appearing. Perrie rolls her eyes ordering a delivery pizza sent to her place "let's go, we gotta beat the pizza guy" niall yells hopping into the car causing perrie to laugh.

She was happy because her boys where happy.