>. Ch.2 // Tyler's P.O.V .<

I woke up in complete darkness. It was only 6 AM, and the city hadn't gotten up yet. I slowly sat up and swung my legs off the bed. I tried to think about anything else that happened last night. I didn't have another dream about Josh after Jenna went into the guest room. After thinking about it, I didn't have any other dreams. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

After a while, I got up and headed into the bathroom. I combed out my hair and put some gel into it. I went back out, and into my walk-in closet to pick out some clothes. I strolled past the first section of them, most of it being from the ERS. The tour ended months ago, but I still like keeping those clothes sectioned off from my other clothes. I walked to the next section and smiled. It was a combination of me and Josh's clothes mixed. We always shared clothes. Sometimes I would swap his clothes with mine, and not even wear it. I would just want the smell off him. Yes, it sounds creepy, but it doesn't matter. He was the only one I could talk to truthfully, because I knew he knew what I was going through and accepted me for it.

I ended up picking out a plain black shirt with a bright pink, green, and yellow floral pocket on it. I decided on dark blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. I put on some yellow vans and headed for the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter, assuming it was from Jenna.

"Hey Tyler..

I noticed you've been a little off lately, and you've been a little down in the dumps. So I decided to take a road trip with a few of my friends out to see my parents!! I know I should have told you, and it's kinda last minute, I'm sorry, but I just didn't want you to try to stop me. I'll give you some space, as I know that's what you need right now. Make sure to hang out with Josh too, You guys haven't seen each other since tour and that's like not natural. Okay well I'll stop rambling on and go, I'll see you in about 2-3 weeks. Text me when you want, and I'll try to call tmr and every night after. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACKKIK!!! ~~ Jennaaa"

Welp. I have 2-3 weeks to sit in my house and do nothing. She thinks Blurry came back. That's just one thing about her. She doesn't notice the difference of me being depressed and me being confused. I love her to the moon and back, but how could she be so clueless sometimes?

I decided it was a good idea to hang out with Josh. We really haven't hung out after tour. It was really weird. We weren't planning on making music for a few more months, so I guess he didn't feel the need to hang out with me. I mean, I haven't texted him since tour either. But he also hasn't texted me. I have seen a few of his tweets, but nothing more. I picked up my phone and sent a quick text on Facebook Messenger.

Ty Ty: Hey Jishh

Sent at 6:12 AM

Read at 6:20 AM

I had been playing Call of Duty for the last 2 hours and I still hadn't gotten a reply from Josh. I didn't even know if he read it. I checked my phone quickly in between rounds to see.

He read it? Almost instantly after I sent it? Why wouldn't he respond? Did he think that since tour was done, we stopped being friends and we were only bandmates now? What was going on?

Ty Ty: Hey Joshuaaa, Why you no respond when I text?? I criiiiiiiiiiii

Sent at 9:23 AM

I put my phone down and tried to not think about it. I went back to playing Call of Duty for about 4 more hours. The game was seriously addicting. I looked back at my phone and sighed a relief.

Joshiie: Hey Tyy, I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, Michael took my phone and didn't tell me I got a text I guess, lol. What's up?

Sent at 9:45 AM

Michael? Who was Michael?

Oh wait. I think that's the one from 5SOS that always wants to hang out with Josh, but I used to deny him. Why were they hanging out though? And why was he on Josh's phone? At 6 AM too? We're they having a sleepover or something?

Ty Ty: Nice, that Michael from 5SOS? And I never really thought you were a morning person lol. At least on tour you weren't. I just was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something?

Sent at 1:19 PM

I sighed and waited for a response. He soon became active and then three dots came up to indicate he was typing. I quickly exited out of the chat so he didn't know I was waiting for a response. My phone pinged and I waited about 30 seconds before opening it.

Joshiie: Yeah, that was Mikey from 5SOS lol. And ever since he had been staying here we had been getting up early and exercising. Well not him. Mostly just me. And sure, when? And why, do you have new song ideas or something?

Sent at 1:20 PM

Mikey? Josh usually didn't give people nicknames unless they were close. He had been staying at Josh's apartment? And why did he think that I only waned to hang out because of work? Weren't we still friends?

Ty Ty: No I didn't have new song ideas, I just wanted to hang out because... that's what .. best friends do.. right?

Sent and Read at 1:22 PM

I got a reply in what felt like 30 seconds.

Joshiie: Yeah, it is. But we kinda drifted apart.. didn't we? We don't really talk. And when I say really I mean we haven't talked in 4 months lol. But ya we can hang out. Let me go tell Mikey that I'll be out for the day and then I'll come pick you up. You still at the house right?

Sent at 1:22 PM

I kinda just stared at the text. I guess he was right. We haven't talked. But why is he telling Michael all of this? And 'still at the house'? What's that supposed to mean?

Ty Ty: Yeah. The house I've lived in for 2 years. 32 Chester lane.

Sent and Read at 1:28 PM

Joshiie: Okay cooll. I'll be there in about 40 minutes to get you and we can go out to Taco Bell and a movie and stuff. Whatever you want Tyjoo.

Sent at 1:30

I clicked my phone off and went back to playing Call of Duty, since I was already ready.

This was going to be one interesting day, isn't it?