Chapter 7:Broken

Lauren's POV:That night I hurt myself. I ran right into a wall over and over until I injured myself. I was done. No inspiration, I just indirectly put Dani back in the hospital. She's gonna have spent 23 of 25 weeks in bed recovering. That's almost half a year! WE'RE NOT ABLE TO GO ON TOUR WITH DANI THIS WAY! Maybe I should just quit.

***

Dani's POV:As I was home resting in my bed, I suddenly recovered miraculously. It was only 2 weeks when it was supposed to be 15. What the?? Then I noticed downstairs a big situation happening. They were blasting Lauren and I listened in. Amy who was the most furious said, 'UGH! WHY DID SHE DO THAT! LAUREN IS HOLDING US BACK FROM TOURING! SHE SEEMS TO BE BATTLING SO MANY DEMONS AND I WISH SHE WOULD OPEN UP TO US GODDAMMIT!' I've never seen Amy this angry.

I hurried outside to see where Lauren was and it turns out, she was laying on the ground. I saw all kinds of marks on her.

She had cut herself and I hated seeing this. I saw like 15-20 cuts. Like why did she do this to herself?!

Then I noticed

She was dead.

I felt like everything with Lauren was a misunderstanding and now she's gone. For good.

R.I.P. Lauren you will be missed. Even if we were at odds.