26

Friday arrived and it was the first voluntary hangout between Skylar and Ethan.

She'd see him walking the hallways alone. Not looking at a soul when passing through crowds of students. It's like he's not there during the day. Not mentally present.

But, when Skylar went home she accidentally fell asleep and woke up to the outside being dark already.

She checked a snap from Ethan.

She replied.

Ok, but I'm gonna have to sneak out.

Ethan
That shouldn't be a problem

Skylar
Yes it is. I haven't before.

Ethan
I'll help you. I have before at your house

Around 1 A.M.

Ethan drove in his black car to Skylar's house and let her know he was there. He climbed up her fence, placed his foot somewhere that allowed him to lift himself up onto the roof, then he crawled up to her window and knocked.

She slid it open. "Hi."

"Hi." He replied, the moonlight shining on him.

He grabbed her hand to lead her through the window. She shut it, and got down following Ethan who was quicker.

When they walked to his car she asked, "So what are gonna do?" while pulling the sleeves of her sweatshirt over her hands to keep warmth from the cool autumn night.

"You're the one that wanted to hang out." He opened his door. "You tell me." He smirked.

"But you're the one that does all the cool, bad stuff."

He slightly chuckled at her statement. "Oh, so you want to break some rules."

"Kinda."

"Alright. Remember, it's only illegal if you get caught."

She nodded her head.