"So we went back to the kitchen and your parents told me to explain myself. They said that you and Alya had stuck up for me and that they wanted to hear my side of everything. I started to explain everything but then I got so caught up in explaining that I forgot to leave out the part about the kiss..." He said sheepishly and backed away.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!? Adrien!!! How could you???? You are a lucky man to be standing here right now. I'm surprised my dad didn't kill you. What happened next?"

"I answered the questions they had. Then they started talking to each other so I excused myself. Then I came up here and told you everything. The end."

"Wow! I still can't believe that you told them. They weren't supposed to know. They are going to lecture me later. Do they trust you? Do they like you again?"

"I don't know. I think your dad does but only because I kissed you. I tried not to listen in on their conversation."

"Ok then. I hope they do..."

Suddenly he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He leaned down and whispered something in my ear.

"It'll be okay princess. I promise."

I never wanted to move. I never wanted to leave his arms. They were so comforting. I grabbed his hands with my hands and turned around. We stood there looking into each other's eyes. I could feel the tears start to form at the corner of my eyes. I thought of everything we had been through. It had been so much. We had come such a long way. Silent tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't hold them in. I wasn't sad. These were tears of joy. Joy that I had finally found. Joy that he was finally mine.

I pulled him into a hug. I wouldn't let go. The tears staining his shirt again. He started to stroke my hair to calm me down.

"Why are you crying princess?"

I started to sob even more. I finally managed to answer his question between sobs.

"Because... I don't... Wanna... Lose you..." I said sobbing hard than ever before during the last two words.

-Adriens POV-

"Because... I don't... Wanna... Lose you..." Mari said.

She thought she would lose me. Why? I didn't plan on going anywhere. I would never leave her. I learned my lesson. I looked over at her trap door. I saw her parents standing there nodding and smiling. I knew they approved. I knew I was on their good side again. I pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears off of her face. I got ready to say something back.

"You will never lose me. I promise. I will always be there for you. I never plan on leaving you ever again. With that being said..." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. I got down on one knee and asked her the most important question in my life.

"Will you do me the honors of being my wife Marinette?"

--------------------------------------------------

So this is last chapter. You didn't read the title wrong. This is the epilogue. Do you guys want a sequel? No, this is not 2000 words. Since it's the epilogue I made it shorter. I would like to thank everyone who ever read this story or even looked at it. I was so insecure throughout this book and I still am but this has definitely improved my confidence in my writing. I have a list of people I would like to thank but it's way too long. I will only name a couple.

lucky_ladynoir

Lucky_ladynoir inspired me. She wrote a book that is absolutely amazing and I loved it. She inspired me to start my own book and hope to have even half the votes she does. Her book was at the top of my top three books. These books I would read anytime of day. Whether it was 6 o clock in the morning or 11 o clock at night. I waited in agony to read the next chapter. I told all of my friends about her book several times and bugged them to read it. If you want to read it it is called Miraculously Roommates.

Next: livlastname

Livlastname encouraged me to continue this book. She told me that she enjoyed reading it and that made my day. She has encouraged me to finish this book.

Next: Ayee_Madison

Ayee_Madison made my day several times with positive comments. This also inspired me to go on.

Next: N3rdyGal

N3rdyGal voted and commented on a lot of my chapters. Seeing this made me happy and inspired me to keep writing.

Next: allie_noir

Allie_noir did a lot with this story. She voted for a lot of the chapters (maybe all I don't know. Sorry.) She also commented and kept me positive about this book.

Last: les_arianna

Les_arianna did a lot with this story too. Like allie_noir she voted and commented on chapters and I can't thank her enough. She kept me going as well.

TO EVERYONE: THANK YOU!!! I'm crying tears of happiness right now. I can't contain the amount of excitement I have. I wish I could keep this book going but I'm going to stop it here and start the sequel. Everyone has helped me and contributed to me in some way. Whether you just glanced at the story or you voted for every chapter I am happy. Thank you!

Comment here if you want a sequel.

For the last time (possibly):

-❤️💪✌️😭