what chapter is this

Lucy/Lovania
Zeref is coming i can sense him. (im just gonna put what lucy is saying in bold and everyone else in whatever this is called.) Natsu I need to speak with you.
Why? Come and I'll tell you.  I haven't joined the guild yet but i need to but I'm not going to. Natsu it's me Lucy. No you're not and if you are prove it! Let me see here do you remember the water park trip we went on and you agreed to let Freed try to make me jealous with Lissanna? Yeah I do. So you are the real Lucy what was the first time I saved you?  When the fake salamander tried to kidnap me and you blew the whole ship up. What's the one secret that only me and lucy knows about? That one day when you sneaked into my apartment and fell asleep on my bed and i wasn't paying attention and you're face went in my jugs and i accidentally kissed you on the lips. His face turned crimson. Ok you're the real Lucy. I called you over to talk about Zeref. He is coming the reason i called you over here is because me and you are suppose to defeat him and I'm suppose to die afterwards because you kill me. Why would i kill you Lucy you're the guilds light. I'm not going to kill you. You have to because Zeref will put a curse on me that makes me evil and the only way to break it is by having my true love who i love and they have to love me back. What about Freed? Dont you ever bring his name up again.

Natsu pov
That was a lot of dark magic Lucy emitted I think I'm actually gonna have to kill her. Natsu if you tell anyone its me I have to killyou cause I am suppose to keep quiet with my true identity.

To be cotinued................................