Luca's Bio

Name: Luca Darens 

Age: 20

Height:5,7

Sexual Orientation:Gay

Stating Weight: 137

Hobbies: Writing and Photography 

College Major: Creative Writing

About: Luca was born and raised  in Berkeley California  his parents had always forced him and his two older brother's to be athletic and thin. Luca hated sports so his family had forced him to go on limited diets in order to insure he wouldn't get "fat". In the 6th grade he had met Jamie they became friends instantly and Jamie would help Luca sneak food. From the moment he met the boy he feel in love with him and had realized in that moment that he was gay. Jamie and him were very close and would steal food from local shops and would have them selves a feast every so often. Luca used to love food and enjoyed indulging but the summer before 8th grade everything changed and he began to take the diet's his parent's made him do seriously in order to get Jamies attention . He lost a lot of weight and that caused him to get a lot of attention from the local LGBT youth causing him to have a few boyfriends there out high school which was only an effort to make Jamie jealous. After graduating high school he went to the local college and started renting a room at the apartment complex a few door's down. He is now finishing up his second year in college and has selected a writing major.  In college he later finds out that all his efforts in the past to "seduce" Jamie had went unnoticed because he was doing the exact opposite of what he likes.