Chapter 2

Gingerclaw stepped into the soft grass.She looked at the long flat land "How did our ancestors WindClan live like this?!"Russetflow asked turning his head to her .

"Dunno,But I love it!"Gingerclaw said jumping up and down.Russetflow smiled at her."Russetflow what if we leave the clans forever?"She asked looking at him.

"If we do..ill stay as long as you will stay."He said looking at her she had apparently stopped jumping."Yippe!"She said.(Reminds me of Cinderpaw sorta :-; aka Cinderpelt) Russetflow smiled "We should hurry up.."He said and padded a little up ahead.

Gingerclaw sprinted forward."Starclan!I believe you belong in WindClan!"Russetflow exclaimed after she how fast she ran in split seconds."Ha,Thank you very much!"She said purring at the end.

Russetflow came up next to her and sat down.Gingerclaw sat down too resting her head on his shoulder.They soon fell asleep.
*~*Timeskip*~*
Gingerclaw woke up to the dim sun light.She didn't see Russetflow next to her but she did see a couple of squirrels.

She heard paw steps "Russetflow?"She asked."Yes?"He replied coming out."You scared me!"She exclaimed.Russetflow giggled.Gingerclaw blushed."I believe you should eat we should get moving before sun high.."Russetflow said looking at the dim sun.

"Okay.."She said picking up a squirrel and ate slowly.Russetflow watched her.(STALKER!!)Gingerclaw finished soon after "Have you ate?"She asked looking at him."Oh yea I ate a thrush."He replied."Okay good I don't want you to get sick on the way!"She said looking at him.

*Blurstar P.O.V.*
I watched the two with Whitefeather."They will be a perfect couple.."Said Whitefeather looking down at them.I nodded in agreement with Whitefeather.Darkstar came up "Any other surprises?"He asked looked at both of us.

"Why..Yes they're going to start their journey by sun high."I said looked at Darkstar.Darkstar sighed and walked off.

"Somethimgs wrong with him.."Whitefeather said."Pfft,How have you not figured that out!"I said to Whitefeather."Umm..I dunno.."Whitefeather said getting up and sprinting off.I sighed and kept on looking.

Everyone is stalkers :-: any how I'm very glad this I s turning out swell.So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!~Ashy