Prologue

The starry cats sat around the open clearing.One blue she cat looked at the two cats sitting together at the gathering "No!"She yowled in her head.A jet black tom looked down "They can't be in love!"Snapped the jet black tom."Darkstar calm down.."A pure white she cat growled.

Darkstar shot a glance at the pure white she cat.She sighed and said "They're meant to be together they have been in love since they were apprentices!".

The blue gray she cat nodded "Whitefeather since you say this do you think it's a prophecy..?"She asked."Oh..Well it could be.."Whitefeather said and started to think.

"Darkstar calm your  anger!"Said the blue grey she cat while watching him mumbling the words they said."He's so Arrogant!"The blue grey she cat thought.Whitefeather looked down once more and saw that they're tails was twined.

"Okay,I believe I will send a prophecy down to Gingerclaw about it."Whitefeather said looked at the other too."Okay.."Said the blue grey she cat.

Darkstar nodded he pushed his anger to the side."Blurstar what sign should I send."Whitefeather asked."Oh...I don't really know."Said Blurstar.Whitefeather nodded and looked at Darkstar "What do you think?"She asked him."Darkstar shrugged.

"Darkstar can't you be in a happier mood?!"Blurstar snapped at Darkstar."Well,not with this!"He said and pointed at the two."My Starclan calm down!"Blurstar growled and stalked off."Thank you Darkstar.."Whitefeather said joking."Well..I better be off my way."Whitefeather said and padded off.

"I'll not let this happen.."Darkstar thought to himself "I will not."