2.| Out Of Nothing At All

Mac leaned back, playing with the belt loops of my jean shorts, I sat perched on his lap on Jordan and Kaileys expensive sofa.

I wondered when they'd decided to make the move, the house they were in now was three stories, beautiful, I never thought I'd see the day Jordan moved from the old place though.

This place was more of a log cabin type, the kind I'd always liked, but Jordan called 'stupid'.

I knew it must be Kaileys fortune that paid for it, because while Jordan had money, Kailey had more.

"Guys!" Jordan called excitedly from the doorway leading to the back porch.

Mac boosted me up, slipping his hand across my ass as he did.

"Fuck I missed you" he murmured in my ear as we walked.

We followed Jordan outside, where the moon was showing over the trees.

I looked along the large deck, set up with white lantern lights adorning the high beams that held the tin roof.

A small white clothed table held a single candle and a dinner set up for two.

My mouth fell open as I studied the beautifully decorated area, the air, while humid was chilled and comfortable.

Though anything was better than the inside of a cell.

"Like it?" Jor asked, surveying my expression.

"Its gorgeous" I replied.

"Happy anniversary" he said, holding up a small key with a ribbon on it.

"What's this?" Mac asked, looking at the key as if it were deseased.

"Your house key" Kailey smiled, "this house isn't ours" she said "Its yours"

My mouth definitely fell open at that, this was literally my dream home and it was just being given to me.

Macs expression was harder to read, I knew him as a proud man, one who never longed to live above his means.

He wanted to refuse, but when he caught sight of my expression his features softened, stepping back, he let me have my moment.

"Now, christen the house" Kailey winked.

"Do NOT do that!" Jordan exclaimed crinkling his nose in disgust.

"Well just be going now" Kailey told me, "Master bedroom is second floor first door on the left"

I could visually see Mac making a mental note of it as Kailey tugged Jordan away.

"Wow" I breathed as I heard them both leave.

"Yeah wow" Mac agreed, taking my hand.

"I'm starving" I said listening to my rumbling tummy.

Mac smirked slyly, "Me too" as he eyed me up and down.

"Sit" I ordered him.

He reluctantly sat and nibbled at some food as I ate, occasionally staring at me.

The second my fork hit my plate, mac sprung up from the table, walking over to me.

He lifted me up tossing me over his shoulder as he followed Kaileys instructions.

He bolted up the stairs, kicking open the first door on his left.

I could only see flashes of beige color carpet as he crossed the floor.

My back was against something feathery soft in an instant.

I propped myself up, finally able to see around me, a large bedroom with a chestnut dresser, I couldn't see much else as Mac pulled me up by my arm, spinning me so that my back was to him.

He placed his lips over my neck, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin as he worked his way down.

His hands roughly gripped my ass, massaging as I felt him harden against me.

"Raise your arms" he grunted, as I raised my arms above my head, his hands left my ass to move away my shirt and bra.

He ran his fingers over my tattoo, before biting the skin above it.

He then kissed it, running his hand between my thighs.

"Ah, fuck" he groaned, "ya want it bad" he fisted my hair, slamming my face onto the bed.

"Stay there" he ordered me, moving his hands away to pull off my shorts.

He tugged them down, allowing me little time to step out of them before his hand found my heated core again, rubbing over it through my panties, "I'm gonna tear you up" he breathed huskily, tearing my panties away.

I could hear him undressing behind me and turned my head for a view, but he was having none of it, his hand roughly forced my face back down, "Told ya not to move" he said, pinching my ass just hard enough to bruise.

I felt him push into me, earning a growl from his lips as he deepened himself.

My own noises mingled with his as he dug into my sides, burying himself inside me.

He quickened his pace, before pulling out.

"Dresser" he said, pointing to the other side of the room.

When I didn't respond quick enough he picked me up, sitting me atop the dresser before re entering me.

This time he had full access to my body which he took advantage of, running his hands over every inch of it.

His hand found its way between my legs, where he began to rub me, bringing me toward orgasm.

His mouth went to my shoulder, biting down and sucking on the area above my collar bone as he pounded into me so hard that the dresser was rocking beneath us, I drug my sharp nails down his back, drawing blood as I came.

He howled with pleasure, releasing himself inside me.

"Mac!" I scolded, he knew better than to cum inside of me.

"Let's do the whole family thing" he suggested like he had said to most normal thing in the world.