Chapter 1

"...ke....p..." A voice called out.

"H-huh...?" Pari groggily whispered. The light was in her eyes and it was so annoying.

"Wake up!" Pari groaned immediately. She recognized the voice.

It was Aisha.

"Five more minutes..."

"No! Do you know how late it is?!" Aisha's voice boomed in her room.

"Urgh... My ears..." Pari was thinking. "Fine! Jeez, as long as you stop your damned roar!"

"It's Elsword's fault!" Aisha pouted, her hands at her hips. "He woke me up super early in the morning! That Elbrat!"

"Hey it's not my fault, shorty!" Elsword shouted loudly in response. Aisha looked agitated. Steam was literally coming out of her ears.

"Oh?" Aisha had a funny looking face. "YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW ELBRAT!" Aisha stormed out of Pari's room.

Pari got up and slowly put on her small coat, shorts with a small knife pocket, combat boots and a cute little headband. Except makeup. Pari absolutely despised make-up. That's one thing that made her different from the other adventurers who like to show off their style. Pari took out her weapons.

One of her weapons is a knife on one side, and if she pressed the gray button located in the middle, a hammer would appear on the other side. It was very useful in close combat. This weapon was named Valkimer.

Another weapon was several robotic dolls which acted almost the same as Eve's drones, but they were much more complicated. There were 5 in total, Aisi (Air), Windsla (Wind), Gemmu (Earth), Tam (Water), and Eithne (Fire). They were called TAGEW.

Pari took Valkimer and slid it into the knife slot. The TAGEW were located in her coat pockets, mainly because they were tiny enough to fit.

After leaving her room, Pari received a chill up her spine. She turned around swiftly.

"Ah, uh hi.." Ciel was there, laughing nervously as he scratched his head.

"..." she stared at him. He was still in his pajamas. "...Do you really believe you'll ever be able to frighten me?" She questioned.

"Oh c'mon! Pari, why do you keep trying to make us stop with the pranks? We will get you, one day!" A voice complained from behind her.

Elsword.

"Psh, impossible! You guys have been trying and trying to no avail have you guys gotten an actually good result!" Pari exclaimed and started laughing.

"Tch, I try my best though." Add swooped in with his dynamos.

"Honestly, stop your little charade, you guys'll never scare me." Pari smirked.

"We will, ONE DAY!" Elsword pumped his fist into the air triumphantly.

"Guys! Come it's important!" Rena appeared suddenly. "And you, Ciel, GET READY!"

"Fine." Add, Elsword and Pari replied with monotone voices and walked down the hall.

~Le Time Skip~

"...Demon sightings....Velder......" was all Pari heard. The talk was useless, they could just rush in already!

"Pari!" Elsword called out.

"..." She pretended to be daydreaming.

"Hey, Pari!"

"..." She looked at all the little flowers outside.

"PARI!"

"Hmm?" She faked a surprised face.

"You know the plan, right?" All Elgang members stared at her with suspecting faces. Even Rena squinted her eyes at her, especially since everyone knew how ignorant Pari is.

"Demons, Velder, blah blah fighting. Am I right?" She smiled sweetly, but the Elgang facepalmed.

"At least she got the gist of it..." Aisha muttered.

"...but the plan part..." Rena continued, sighing.

"...she doesn't know." Elesis finished. "Seriously, start paying attention! It'll be very helpful someday!"

"Oh, don't be grumpy logs." Pari quipped, and the some of the Elgang just glared at her. "We're still going to be fighting."

"Kekeke! She's right, after all." Add commented. The Elgang removed their stare from Pari and directed it to Add. "Now, let's go! I want to test something! Kekeke!"

"To Velder we go, team!" Elsword happily spoke, and the very tiring walk began.