Games

Your POV

I woke up beside Sam at 10:00am. I had work at 1:00 so I had some time to get ready and have some breakfast. By the time it was 12:30 I had eaten, showered, and was ready for work. Sam was of course still in bed, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I left.

"Man, I should really get a car." I thought to myself while waiting at the bus stop. As the bus started to move I popped in my earphones. I arrived at Milestones and was ready to work. I just hoped there wouldn't be any surprises today.

Sure enough, I was wrong. As soon as I walked in, I saw Ian sitting in a booth by himself.

"Oh come on!" I said to myself. He looked back at me and stupidly smiled at me. I walked past him, making my way to the staff room, trying not to look at him. My shift was cleaning tables, so I went back out to clean up. I saw Ian walking past the front windows of the restaurant. I went over to the booth he was sitting at and found a little folded piece of paper with a phone number and my name on it. I don't get it. Just the night before he was acting like a bitch, and now he was flirting with me and giving me his number?

Ian's POV

I needed to see y/n again. Even with all the bad thoughts about her in the back of my mind, I still thought she was incredible for some reason. I decided to play around with her and see how easy she was to get. She seemed pretty easy at the club, so this would be fun. I went to the restaurant hoping she'd be working. I waited at a booth for about 10 minutes when she finally walked in. I watched her sigh and I smiled. As she walked past me I stared at her gorgeous body. Her ass was still great. I left my number on the table with my glass of water, and left. Part of me knew it was all just a game, but another part of me really wanted her. I was so confused, but I had to have her one way or another.

{GUYS IM BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME IVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES BUT THIS TIME I MEAN IT IM SO SORRY!!! ALSO THE LEAFY CONTENT COP ASJFKSL}