The New Job

Your POV

I opened my sleepy eyes feeling at home again. I looked down at my naked body, not regretting anything. After being at Alison's house for so long, I really missed this place. I mean sure, Alison used to be my best friend, but even though I was at her house all the time before I moved in, it just wasn't the same. Sam's side of the bed was empty, so I put on some track pants and a t shirt and walked out into the kitchen. I smiled at Sam as he was cooking bacon and eggs. I checked my phone, and saw that I had 3 missed calls. I realized that the calls were from milestones, and I immediately called back.

After being on the phone for 5 minutes, I ran into the kitchen as happy as ever.

"I got the waitress job Sam!"

I had told Sam about my application for milestones on the car ride to his house from the hotel, so he knew what I was talking about.

He picked me up and spun me around.

"That's amazing! When do you start?"

"They said I can start tonight."

For the rest of the day until my very first shift, me and Sam just sat around and watched all of our favourite movies like we used to. I wasn't really sure if we were officially back together at this point, but I wanted to be.

*8:00*

I put on the appropriate clothing since I wouldn't be getting my waitress uniform until I arrived. Sam drove me to the restaurant and wished me good luck as I got out. I was greeted inside by the same woman that interviewed me. She gave me my uniform, and I quickly changed in the employee rest room. I took one last look in the mirror, and I felt proud of myself.

Ian's POV

After mine and Amanda's first date, I really wanted to see her again. I really clicked with her. We'd been calling and texting non stop after our first date. She wanted to go on another one, but at the same place which I thought was a little bit boring. She seemed to really enjoy our first date at Milestones so I thought, why not? This time I wasn't so nervous since I knew that she was into me.

By the time 8:00 rolled around, I left to go pick up Amanda for our second date, hoping it would go as well as the first.

I held the door for Amanda as she walked in, and we were taken to our table. Amanda and I made small talk while we waited for somebody to take our drink order.

"Hi, my name is y/n and I'll be your waitress for this evening. What can I start you off with?"

She said while looking down at her notepad. I glanced up after searching through the menu.

I nearly choked on my own breath when I saw her. I thought the name was just a coincidence. It was- her. That crazy, gorgeous, slut from the club.

Her eyes widened as she looked back at me.

"I'll just have a regular burger and a water. Thanks."