Finding a Job

(Before you start reading; in case anyone is confused, this is all taking place right after y/n was kicked out of Alison's house. The next morning is the same morning that Ian goes on his date.)

Your POV

After Alison kicked me out of her house, I had no where to go, except for a shitty hotel nearby. Luckily I had enough money to call a cab, and stay for one night.

I paid the cab driver as I got out, and approached the woman at the front desk.

"Hi, I need a room for one night please."

Once everything was sorted out, I went up to my room and slept. I woke up in a pure white room, and remembered where I was. I sat up and checked my phone. It was 10:06am. I left my stuff in the hotel room since I could just come back later to get it. I  walked to the nearby shopping centre in hopes that I'd find somewhere that was hiring.

After walking around for a good 2 hours, my only options were Burger King, Walmart, (which I was NOT going back to.) , and Milestones. I decided to apply for milestones, since it was the classiest of all. By the time I got out of the job interview, it was already 3:00pm. I walked back to the hotel, planning on grabbing my stuff and finding somewhere else to go.

Instead, I broke down in tears. Everything was falling apart. I didn't know what to do. As I layed in the bed and let the tears roll, my phone rang.

It was Sam.

I wiped my tears and cleared my throat, trying not to let him know I was crying.

"Hey... Y/n.."

"Hi Sam.."

"Alison told me what happened.. She doesn't sound too happy."

"So did you call me to laugh at me? To make fun of me for having no where to go? Don't waste your time Sam. I already know how pathetic I am."

"Actually.. I was calling to see if you needed somewhere to stay, because you can always come back and stay with me. I miss you y/n.."

"Oh... Well, I do sort of need somewhere to stay.. You would do that for me Sam?"

"Of course. I'll come pick you up."

After telling him where I was, I packed up my stuff, and waited for him.

{I GOT SOME GOOD SHIT PLANNED FOR U GUYS HANG TIGHT}