Bad Dream

"NO!" Clara shrieked as she watched the Doctor being pulled from her.

"I'll be fine Clara!" the Doctor attempted to calm Clara down even though he knew, in fact, he wouldn't be fine.

"NO! DON'T TAKE HIM!" She broke down in a sob, unable to save him. Then she heard someone whispering.

Clara Clara Clara Clara Clara

The whispering grew louder.

Clara! Clara! CLARA!

Clara sat straight up in her bed, shaking uncontrollably and sweating. She started panicking, scrambling through the bed looking for the doctor.

"Clara I'm right here! What's wrong?" the Doctor put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Oh my stars, you're okay, your fine, you're okay!" she collapsed onto him, still shaking.

"It's okay Clara it was just a dream," he wrapped his arms around her to comfort her, and they laid themselves back down. "You know I would never let that happen."

Rather than responding, she just shook her head and smiled, knowing they were both safe. And just then, she fell back asleep with no worries.

-

Hi! I uploaded, just as I promised! I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm a little rusty! I promise, now that I'm getting back into the practice of uploading regularly, I will try and make them longer. Hope you enjoyed!