Note

Note:

Helloooooo!👋🏻

I'm gonna start with the author's note because you have a lot of things to understand and I have a lot of things to say.

To be honest, I have the The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Syndrome. So anything that you'll read in this story (actually everything ata ,lalo na sa vampire related) was base on The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I watched the whole Season of the two said movies so I was kinda addicted and something crossed my mind: Ano kaya ang book version? Because I haven't really read the book of TVD (may book ba ang TO? I think wala hehe) so I was very curious if how does it feel. Without any knowledge on how the book looks like...here I come!

Mahirap! O mahirap lang kasi simula talaga ako pinaka nahihirapan? Hahaha! May Vampire Story na ako (Loving Darkness, go check it out lels), but everything is different in there because it was all base on my imagination, from the beliefs and so on. Ito ay related talaga lahat sa Vampire Diaries at The Originals.

I made myself clear, okay?

Almost all of the contents in this story is related to The Vampire Diaries and The Originals movie except for the plot and for the people. The beliefs in here are most likely the beliefs about vampire in the said movie.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Ps: I'm not really looking forward on the comments that'll say: "mukhang vampire diaries/to" ,"ginaya ang vampire diaries/the originals", "tvd/to wannabe", etc... because technically ,po, this story is base in there🙃

Pps: There is no desired chapters, I will write as long as I want and even if it'll take forever, lol. Walang panahon ng update because I'm really really lazy.

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot. Enjoy!

Always and Forever
(based on The Vampire Diaries and The Originals)
Written by: layzzalopez, wattpad.com