2. Chaos and Peace

2. Chaos and Peace

Ysabel

"Normal day, normal life!" Lumabas si Thalia sa kotse. I fixed my hair.

"Why do you want to study, anyway." Rinig kong buga ni Jett sa harapan ko.

"Why do you care." I said and went out of the car. Naglakad ako papalayo sa parking lot, unfortunately, Thalia and Jett still followed me.

"I can hear the pumping of blood everywhere." Bulong ni Thalia sa akin nang papaliko kami sa isang hallway. Tumawa ako sa kanyang sinabi.

"Why don't you try to stop the pumpings, then?" I said raising my one eyebrow. Tumawa sya.

"You're not going to ask me that thing, Ysabel." Aniya. "You know that I do everything that you want me to. My loyalty has always been with you." She added. Nilingon ko sya at nginisian.

"I can't believe you can stay loyal to her, though." Ani Jett sa gilid ko.

"If you've been with that particular person for almost 500 years, Jett, then being loyal isn't impossible at all." Tinapik ni Thalia ang balikat ko at nauna nang naglakad.

"I still can't believe." Bulong nya at linagpasan na din ako. I continued walking at the opposite way ,though.

Habang naglalakad ay natanaw ko kaagad ang maraming studyante sa field. I was never interested in school for over century. I don't know what got into me now.

And for your information, I have been 18 years old since one thousand and one years ago. Meaning, I'm already 1019 years 'young'. I live because of the blood of humans and I'm technically and really a vampire. One hundred and one percent vampire, at that ,because the family where I came from is the original family of the vampires. Hence, we, all of the members of my family and I, are immortals and we cannot die.

Ysabel Arevalo.

And Thalia Villaluz has been with me for almost five hundred years now. I am much more older, yes. And that makes me more stronger. While Jett Quimio is the man that I kind of 'saved' last last year from a tragic accident. In order for him to live, he should be a vampire like us, that's the consequence.

Me and Thalia since we've known each other for a long time, move from one place to another ever since. For the safetiness of our identity. And now, after two hundred years, we've return. In our home. Kong saan nagmula ang orihinal kong pamilya at kong saan isinilang si Thalia.

San Joaquin, at that.

There's too much history in my family for me to enumerate it all. It's just that we're full of secrets that can either fuck someone's life or surprise someone's life. I'd prefer the later, though.

But there's one reason why I came back in here. At hindi ako mapapanatag kapag hindi ko magawa ang dapat kong gawin dito.

I stared at the field until the familiar guy walked in there. Maraming taong bumati sa kanya. Each and everyone greeted him with a genuine smile in their faces. I stared at him coldly, though. I cannot be mistaken.

"And I thought my instincts wasn't true." Liningon ko si Janine nang magsalita sya sa tabi ko. I smiled at her.

"Thank you for coming." I said, instead. Niyakap ko sya, she hugged me back immediately.

"It's such a privilege, Ysabel. If I rejected your offer, I'll regret that for the rest of my life. Correct me if I'm wrong." She smiled devilishly.

"And I thought this will gonna be normal, Ysabel." Thalia appeared from the opposite side where Janine is standing.

"Hello, Thalia Villaluz. That's too rude for a welcome. Hindi mo ba ako namiss?"