Chapter five

Chapter Five

Carlisle looked at them and me. He smiled and thought "They are yours." I smiled and nodded. I said "Carlisle who are the new vampires with you?" He said "Carmen, Eleazar, Tanya, Irina, Katie and Aaron." I said "I'm Lanie and its nice to meet you." I smiled at them and said "Everyone follow me so I can talk to you all." I ran with all of them following me. I led them to a meadow that was filled with flowers had a lake and waterfall. I smiled as they all gasped at what they saw. I sat by the water and took off my shoes. I out my feet in the water and then my girls jumped in the water. I smiled as they swam. Nessie jumped in with them. I said "Okay everyone sit down and be ready for a story." They sat down around and looked at me. I turned to face them so I took my feet out of the water and sighed. I looked at Seth as I told my story.

FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was out running in wolf form when I was thirteen. I had been running for my life from bad guys. They had saw me in my wolf form and they wanted to experiment on me. I ran until I was caught in a trap that was customized for my size. I was then put to sleep with a medicine. I woke up in a cage with a muzzle on me. I had a harness on me that was attached to the walls of the cage. I couldn't move a bit. I saw a werewolf walk in the room with three other werewolves. They all had white lab coats and needles. The leader said "She will be perfect. Seth from Washington will father her pups." I was held down while he injected the sperm in my body. I growled at them, but the just laughed and walked out. Two days later they gave me food and water, but they drugged me. I fell asleep and when I woke up I had more to eat and drink and I was untied. I got to my feet and walked outside. I liked the place and I couldn't change to human. After three weeks I started feeling odd and they done tests on me and found out that it worked and I was pregnant. They were excited that their experiment worked and that they needed me still. I refused to let them do tests on me and touch me. I went all momma wolf on them. I ended up killing one of them and injuring one of the others bad. I was able to escape from them. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I ended up in Italy and I staid in the woods until I gave birth to three lovely pups. They changed to human as I did. I had two girls and a boy. I raised them for two years and when I went into town with them. Vampires took us to their castle. I met Aro, Caius and Markus. They took my kids from me and kicked me out. I ran around hating everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told them as I relived the memory. Everyone saw my pain and they looked sad. I heard my girls running to me. I caught the in a hug and they cried in my shoulders. I watched their memories and I cried when they were trained. I started to loss control when I saw the vampires try and change them. They also tried to kill them after they wouldn't change. I gave my girls to Rosalie and Alice. I growled as I started to shake. I felt my heart race and my body change. I looked at my girls and took off running. I heard everyone yell my name. All the male werewolves followed me with all the male vampires. I ran as fast as I could and they fell behind a little. I skidded to a stop as I came to a cliff. I changed to human and saw the others in human form behind me. I said "Take care of Jez and Raschel." I jumped off the cliff and swam towards Italy. I made it there and went to sleep in the woods where I had my kids. I cried myself to sleep that night.

I woke up the next day to hear several people running to me. I jumped to my feet and growled in the direction they were coming from. I saw Nessie running to me. I got out of my crouch and caught her in my arms. She was crying in my shoulder. Then I saw the others not to far behind. I looked at them and saw my daughters run to me too. I heard vampires behind me and I turned around to find Jane, Alec, Felix and Demitri. I pushed Nessie behind me and growled at them. They smiled and ran to hug me. I hugged them and said "I need to see the kings. I am going to take them down. Okay ready to go gold?" They nodded and I changed their eyes to their gold. I smiled as everyone looked confused. I smiled and said "They are on our side. They hunt animals in these woods. I changed their eye color to red so they could watch over the kids." Alec said "Sorry Aro sent them before we had anytime to go with them." I said "Its fine." Felix led us to the underground tunnel. I said "Felix change Nessie into a full vamp and the girls in to full vamps too. Make my girls look like Rosalie." He nodded and did as I said. I followed Demitri to the throne room. I covered the werewolf scent and changed all werewolf eyes to gold.

Aro yelled "LANIE?" I smiled and answered "Yeap and why did you send my girls on a mission to kill? Why were they newborns?" He stuttered "Be..cause I needed someone who kn..ew your sc...ent well." I growled "Where is my son?" Caius hissed "Dead." I growled and Markus yelled "He is sick." I growled "Bring him to me NOW!!" The kings took off to get him and I collapsed to the ground. I felt Jane help me up and whisper "They told us he was on a mission not sick." I whispered "Be ready to get him and run my family." They nodded and I turned back to the thrones. Aro came in holding my baby boy. His long emo cut hair covered his eyes. Aro handed him to me. I noticed his skin color was paler than a vampire's, he was cold and sweaty. I moved his hair from his face and said "Hey baby. Momma's here." He opened his once sparkly brown eyes were dull and sick looking. He thought to me "They done tests on me. Aro, Caius and Markus did this to me." I kissed his forehead and handed him to Bella because Rose had Jez and Alice had Raschel. I thought to all my loved ones "RUN and get back to Washington." Seth thought "What about you?" I thought "I'll be fine just get everyone else home safely." He nodded and I ran at Caius. I snapped his neck and then tore him to pieces. I watched my family board a plane through Jez's eyes. I smiled as I attacked Markus. He wanted to die so he went willingly. Aro was killed slowly and painfully. I burnt him and then slowly tore him apart. Once he was in pieces I set all three on fire and watched them die. That's when the guard came in. I ran and jumped out the closest window. I swam home and once there I felt terrible. I coughed as I walked to the door. I knocked on it and nobody answered it. I opened it and found them in the living room gathered around my babies. I heard Jez cough and Raschel sneeze. Ash moaned and I whimpered. I fell to the floor as they turned around. Seth turned to me and gasped. I looked in his eyes and whimpered "They are gone, but we are sick."

Chapter Six

Carlisle put me to bed and done tests to see what was making us sick. I was so weak that Seth had to carry me to and from places. Everyone was worried about all of us. I felt my pups giving up. I whimpered and ran to the room they were in. I sucked the virus out of their systems. I collapsed, but not before howling. Carlisle came running in and he gasped as he saw my pups sitting up and looking lot better. I smiled at his expression then I felt myself fall asleep. I could still hear everything and look through my kids eyes. I heard Seth gasp and yell "NO!!!" My babies started to cry. I looked through Raschel's eyes and saw everyone frozen in spot as they looked at me. I suddenly felt this violent pull and everything went black. I don't know how long I was out for, but when I came around I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes and seen I was standing. I looked around and saw Seth. I yelled "SETH!" He whimpered and said "She left us. Her mate and pups." I howled and Nessie jumped. She turned and looked at me. I put my finger to my lips for her to be quiet.

I led her out of the room and into her room. She said "You are dead. How can I see you?" I said "I honestly don't know Ness." She looked at me and said "I was the closest to you so it only makes sense for me to be the one to see you." I smiled and said "You need to get Seth to bite me on the neck then bite everyone of the other werewolves to bring me back to life. Tell them that once they are bitten we will all be connected with me as alpha and Seth as alpha too." She nodded and we entered the hospital room. I watched her talk to everyone and nobody believed her.