Chapter Two

I got up the next morning at five and searched the bag for some clothes. I got out my black one shoulder top with it's silver belt that goes right below my bust, my black tiered lace mini skirt and my black lace peep toe sling back pumps. I only put on rose colored eyeliner, my lip gloss and a black fabric choker with a silver wolf on the front. I got ready to go and the loaded up my car and left my fully paid off apartment to Serena. I got in my car and drove towards Washington. I drove over the sped limit and made it then five hours later. I went to the store to get something to eat when I ran into eight vampires and a hybrid. I seen Alice and Emmett. I smiled and walked over to the fruit near them. All of them stiffened then Alice looked at me. She gasped "Lanie?" I smiled and giggled "Yes." She grabbed me in a hug and kissed my cheek. Normally werewolves smell bad to vampires, but that's just the males. All vampires smell good to female wolves. Emmett spun around and yelled "Lanie!!!" I laughed as he launched himself at me. His wife, Rosalie asked "Lanie Night?" I turned to her and answered "Yeah Rose?" She caught me in a huge hug. I am the only werewolf she will touch. Carlisle whispered "Long time no see." I smiled at him then Esme grabbed me and hugged me too. I turned to Edward, his wife and the hybrid. Edward said Lanie meet my wife, Bella and our daughter Renesmee." I said "Hi Bella. Hello Nessie." They gaped at me and the I thought to all of them "I gained a power or two over the years since you last seen me at age nine." Jasper grinned and gave me a brotherly hug.

I went around the store trying to find something to eat when Nessie said "Mom, grandma?" They answered "Yeah?" "Can auntie Lanie come over for lunch?", Nessie asked. They all thought about it for a second then they all said "Of course." I giggled and followed them around. Nessie grabbed my hand and refused to let it go. So when we were driving back to the Cullen's house she rode with me. Edward and Bella followed in their Volvo. I parked my car in the front and helped carry bags in because Emmett, Rose, Alice, Jazz, Edward walked in empty handed. I carried several bags in and Nessie followed me in. I sat it all done on the counter. Esme insisted on making us lunch, but I told her I could handle it. I made Nessie and I some lunch. We ate it all and Nessie told me how good my cooking was. I cleaned up all the dishes and the kitchen then followed Nessie to the living room. Everyone was sitting around chilling. I sat on the floor and when I did my tattoo showed. Alice gasped and asked "What was that?" I smiled and said "A tattoo." Esme asked "Of what?" I said "A rose and shield with my parents names under it." I then moved my clothes and showed it to them. They thought it was beautiful. Alice then said "By the way I love your outfit." I smiled and said "Thank you, Alice. Hey were you guys at a club in Cali a few days ago?" Bella said "Yeah. Why do you ask?" I said "I was there and I thought I seen you all there. The werewolves were there too." Emmett said "Yeah we went to see Sweet Loveless. She is amazing at singing. Have you ever heard her sing?" I answered "Yeah alot actually." Then we all started to talk about random things until Esme asked me to play the piano for her. I would never turn her down so I did and everyone clapped after I finished then I realized it was dark out and I had to drive to Seattle for a motel. Carlisle then asked "Lanie, do you want to stay here tonight? We have an extra room for you." I answered "Sure why not and thanks again." I got a bag of clothes plus my guitar and Nessie led me to the room that I was going to be staying in. I sat down on my bed after she left and started to play my guitar. I played Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood and then I started to sing to it. Edward came in and started to play the piano that was in my room. Bella started to sing with me and by the time we were done everyone was standing in the room listening to us. Once done the smiled and clapped at us. Then it clicked in their heads as I heard them all think "Lanie is Sweet Loveless." I said "I am, Sweet Loveless."

I went to bed after they got over their shock and left the room. I slept all the way until Nessie jumped on my bed screaming "Time to get up. Grandma made breakfast and after we eat we are going hunting." I giggled and said "Okay i'm up little one. Let me get dressed and I will be right down." She smiled then disappeared out the door. I went over to my bag to get clothes. I got my electric blue fitted tank top with a black lace racer bace, my electric blue skinny jeans with black lace patterns on them and my electric blue with black lace sling back high heels. I got in the shower and washed up. I came out smelling like the beach. I then brushed my teeth. I put on my underwear and decided to blow dry my hair quickly. Soon after Bella came in. She stopped infront of me and said "I'm so sorry Lanie." I said "It's fine. What did you need?" She smiled and asked "Can I straighten your hair?" I answered "Sure." I let her work on my hair and once she was done I got dressed. I looked at myself and I smiled. Alice came skipping in the room with Rosalie behind her and they were both smiling. I looked at them confused then I saw Rosalie holding an electric blue bag with black lace over it. I smiled and Alice said "My gift to you. It was mine, but I don't have an outfit to wear it with so you can have it, sis." I smiled and hugged her. Rosalie handed it to me and asked can I do your make up?" I said "Sure." After five minutes of sitting in a chair while she worked on my make up I got up and walked over to my mirror to gasp. She did a smokey effect with cream, violet and black. I had a light ring of black eyeliner all the way around my eye. I saw the diamonds at the corner of my eyes and the light dusting of glitter all over my body and face. I then noticed the pink lip gloss on my lips that looked like I had diamonds on my lips. I looked hot yet not too much. I smiled and said "You all did great."

The picture is of Lanie's wolf