Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I neither own Tokyo Ghoul or Naruto
____________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

In the middle of the woods laid two figures, a boy and a girl unconscious, holding each other tightly not letting go of one another.

Both have white hair and were wearing black combat clothes and looked about 13 yrs old.

The boy stirred and slowly opened them abruptly sat up, looking around he noticed he was in the middle of the woods.

'Where... Where am I?' he thought to himself. The last thing he remembered was fighting the CCG and then taking a hit for his twin sis---!

'Kira!' he thought to himself while frantically looking around desperate to see his only blood related family.

He stopped looking and was about to stand when he felt something or someone holding him tightly. Looking down he sighed in relief when he saw Kira
laying beside him.

He then remembered they were wearing their masks. He quickly took their masks off their face, hid it inside his pocket and wore their medical eye patch on their faces covering their left eye.

He tensed when he smelled a human hiding behind the bushes.

He quickly carried Kira bridal style and ran off to the opposite side of the forest.

______________________________________________________________________________

Kakashi just returned from an escort mission, when he saw two unconscious kids laying on the forest floor holding each other very tightly and he noticed they had white hair (whiter than his) and were wearing odd clothing, Kakashi quickly hid behind a bush when he saw the white haired boy stir, wake up, sit up, frantically looking around, and finally sighed in relief when he noticed his companion.

Kakashi was about to step out and casually greet them when the boy tensed and hurriedly carried the girl or his sister considering both of them has white, and ran off to the opposite side of the forest away from Kakashi.

Kakashi blinked in shock when he saw how fast the boy ran even with extra weight, 'The kid's fast. Faster than most chunin.' Kakashi thought to himself then ran after him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous' POV

'Shit, he's still following me.' I thought to myself holding Kira tighter to my chest running past the trees. 'Now that I thought about it, why were we in the forest? It couldn't be the CCG, they would've dissected and took our kagunes by now instead of just dropping us in the woods.'

I kept pondering on my thoughts but it ended when I turned to a corner. I was about to turn to the other side when I spotted a figure standing there.

I immediately jumped back holding Kira even tighter than before and looked at the human, his smell was familiar then it hit me, he's the one that kept following me.

I growled at him and took a step back and shouted, "Who the hell are you?!"

He raised his hands and said, "Whoa, kid calm down. I'm not going to hurt you or your friend."

I was about to retort about that when Kira stirred in my arms.

I ignored the silver haired man and looked down at my twin sister.

She was paler than usual, her eyes were tightly shut, and she was gasping for air.

I didn't notice the silver haired man walking towards us until he was crouching in front me.