flushed?

I soon turned around seeing Eridan, damn it I forgot all about him and how I said I would go with him to this party.My heart sunk a bit I wanted to see Gamzee not him, I gave a small smile twards Eridan as he smiled back.He wore a scarf and a vest like shirt and his hair was pushed back which kinda made him look cute.Eridan was waiting for me to say somthing or just go hang out with him ,so much for me finding Gamzee right now.

"Sorry Eridan I kinda ummm forgot about meeting you here have you found Fef?"

Eridan was annoyed now he didn't wanna talk about how he didn't get a date with Feferi.He rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest now wanting to leave as much as I did.

"Sorry...it's just...I wanted to go with Fef..and now I'm going with someone I don't even like sorry Alex."

I patted his shoulder for no hard feelings reasurring him that it was fine.Eridan nodded at me letting me go resume my search for Gamzee.I had to tell Gamzee how I felt for him that I loved him ever since I met him that he was their for me when I needed him.An hour passed and not one sight of him....my heart sunk and I wanted to ball up.Then everything went dark I heard people talking and music but someone was covering my eyes who?

"You look nice today M***********"

Quickly I removed the hands from my eyes turning around hugging Gamzee tightly.Every nerve in my body was now excited and happy to see him.Taking a step back I noticed how diffrent he looked,he wore a plad shirt along with a purple seater and blue skinny jeans and his hair was ruffled hanging free over his eyes.My heart fluttered and my mouth was going to drop on how cute he was damn.He grabbed my wrist taking me out back where no one really was except for 2-3 teens making out behind the house of course.We sat at the small couch and the coffee table infront of the screen door as Gamzee sat down next to me handing me a beer.I took it popping off the bottle cap taking a sip over my lips.It's been awhile since i've had a good beer and since i've drunk with Gam.Gamzee sat back and I could tell he was getting a bit wasted.I gave a small chuckle looking over at him once more what should I say?

"Hey Gam where were you?"

He looked at he his eyes slightly falling he was getting tired and wasted then a smile pierced his lips

"Talking to Terezi she kinda wanted to ask me somthing later on and I said sure so later I gotta go back inside."

What did Terezi have to say to Gamzee?Somthing in my gut was telling me to worry I have to tell Gamzee now or never.

"Gamzee about last time at school when I was cut short by Vriska I wanted to say I-"

Terezi came out to the back yard grabbing Gamzee from me as she smiled.What the hell?My mind was puzzled and I had to see what would happen.I got to my feet going to look for Vriska to ask  where Terezi and Gamzee went.Soon enough I spot Vriska making out with Tavros kinda saw that one coming she seemed a bit wasted aswell as Tavros was.I seprated the two shaking Vrsika uncontrollably freaking out.

"Vriska have you seen Gamzee and Terezi?Please tell me you have!"

Vriska chuckled a bit looking at me,great drunk hu?She pointed twards the stairs now my heart was really nervous why are they up stairs?I let Vriska go and shoved people aside running up stairs and I hear a small giggle from Terezis room.Aproaching the door I opened it slightly to see and what I saw was the most heart breaking thing.Gamzee was kissing Terezi he was undoing her shirt.My heart sank and I wanted to ball in tears now I couldn't bare to watch anymore I wanted to turn away.My tears fell from my eyes and I rushed down stairs out to the porch to cry.Karkat was sitting their next to me seeing how hurt I was as he embraced me into a hug reasurring me.