twenty five ➣ real life

Ava groaned slightly, throwing her phone down onto the hotel bed before flopping down on top of it. She ran her hands over her face before picking her to phone up once more. Rolling her eyes at the text messages and missed calls. After the last few she decided to switch her phone off and place it on the table in the kitchen. The redhead sighed slightly before flopping down onto the bed, burying her head into the pillow before screaming.

Ava jumped slightly when she heard a knock at her door, she knew it would be Erin and she didn't want to see her or anyone at the moment. "Go away, I don't want to see anyone." She muttered, burying her head back into the pillow. "Not even your friendly neighbourhood spider-man?" She sighed slightly. "Please let me in Aves, I wanna know you're okay you're not answering anyone. I have McDonalds and Disney films." She sighed once more removing the covers from her body and slowly moving towards the door. 

She grudgingly opened the door, trying to hide her face with her hair. "Aves, have you been crying?" He asked, moving towards her. "No, I'm fine Tom." She muttered, turning away. "You can come in if you want." A frown made its way across Tom's face as he kicked the door shut before placing his bag onto the table. "I had no idea that this was bugging you so much." She shrugged slightly sitting down onto the bed once more. 

"I'm fine Tom, honestly." She pursed her lips, pulling her legs up onto the bed. "You're clearly not, you've been crying." He frowned once more, sitting down on the bed beside him. "I'm sorry." She shook her head. "It's not your fault, Tom. It's everyone who's constantly making us out to be a couple it's so annoying." She paused for a minute before speaking again. "I mean if there's anything going to happen it should be on our terms, right? Like I mean look what happened with arranged marriages! Charles left Diana for that old bat Camilla! Who'd choose Camilla over Diana?" At her comment, Tom laughed, doubling over. 

"Stop laughing at me you idiot!" She made a face before pushing him, making him fall to the floor. When tom fell, she laughed moving away from him. "I'm not even mad that you knocked me over, I'm just glad to see you laughing." She laughed softly, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You always know the best things to say." She smiled, nudging him slightly. "I should probably tell everyone you're all right." 

Ava nodded, laughing softly. "Yeah, I guess and add me back so I can guilt trip them." She smiled,  grabbing her phone from the kitchen table. "I kinda ignored everyone and switched my phone off." Tom laughed. "Yeah, that's why I showed up." He paused. "Speaking of that, I brought chicken nuggets!" Ava grinned, hugging him tightly. "You're the best."