fourteen ➣ eonline

You're hearing it here first folks, just this morning Ava Jones and Tom Holland were spotted by some fans together at London Stanstead airport! Some paps were able to snap a few photos of Ava on her way to the security and the terminal, she even s...

You're hearing it here first folks, just this morning Ava Jones and Tom Holland were spotted by some fans together at London Stanstead airport! Some paps were able to snap a few photos of Ava on her way to the security and the terminal, she even stopped to sign some things for a few dedicated fans. Sources say that Jones and Holland had planned to meet earlier this week for filming in America for the start of Civil War. 

A selfie with Tom and a fan has emerged, @jamesjamieson on Instagram captioned his snap with this "I just met the new Spiderman and guess who else was there, Sansa freakin stark! Never managed to get a selfie though she was in Starbucks getting coffee!"

The link below has more images of Ava in the link below! Follow us on Twitter for more stories like this!

Click here to see more images of Ava and Tom in the Airport. 

Related Articles

Jon Snow, alive or dead? We have some spoilers here. Check out this article for more!

Behind the scenes pictures of Captain America Civil War.